Who Still Likes the Rex Hire

billsfan_34

I was disappointed but hopeful from the beginning. Look at the Jets and look at us...No need to explore any further.

i looked at both up close about a month ago when they played.. .one was better and it wasn't them. No need to explore any further?

What's the point of comparison with them? We played Pats twice already, they played them once so far. Out of the afc north, we played an undefeated Cincy at full strength with our backup QB and no McCoy, they played the Browns who have lost 13 of their last 16. There is your two game swing. Oh and, we beat them. 4 straight times.

They have very different personnel this year than they did under Rex.

No, no need to explore further.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the frustration, but there are problems with this team this season for which Rex should not be faulted. The injuries, the dropped passes, the missed tackles, the poor officiating cannot be blamed on the coaches. The penalties may or may not be the fault of the coaches (Pats led the league in penalties last season - nobody blames Belicheck). I think you can question/ blame Rex for the tremendous and seemingly inexplicable drop in defensive play. Although the defense did not cost us the game yesterday.

Thanks Rob... I hope you had a swell visit.

i looked at both up close about a month ago when they played.. .one was better and it wasn't them. No need to explore any further?

What's the point of comparison with them? We played Pats twice already, they played them once so far. Out of the afc north, we played an undefeated Cincy at full strength with our backup QB and no McCoy, they played the Browns who have lost 13 of their last 16. There is your two game swing. Oh and, we beat them. 4 straight times.

Yep, the Jets suck. There goes the only win (a team with a winning record) these Bills could hang their hat on.

I was disappointed but hopeful from the beginning. Look at the Jets and look at us...No need to explore any further.

What are we looking at specifically? The OL, DL, WR, LB? All better units on the Jets than the Bills. Bills get the edge in RB, TE and maybe DB. QB is a toss up.

People here came into 2015 with this very misguided idea that the Bills roster was superior to the Jets. It wasn't.

The great coaches adjust/tweak their scheme that their players can execute much of the time.

Yeah, the last thing I want to hear is that Ryan needs different type of players to fit his scheme, when they had a damn good defense in place (and added the DROY at cornerback).

Wrong coach, and fans are stuck with a revamping, and a roster turnover..."Hey c'mon guys, give it a few years".... WTF?

People have trashed Chip Kelly, but at least he was bold, and stuck to his beliefs. He got rid of guys that didn't suit his scheme, and gave no f***s.

Edited by HoF Watkins

What are we looking at specifically? The OL, DL, WR, LB? All better units on the Jets than the Bills. Bills get the edge in RB, TE and maybe DB. QB is a toss up.

People here came into 2015 with this very misguided idea that the Bills roster was superior to the Jets. It wasn't.

Some few posters said the Jets were the better team in the offseason. They were laughed at.

You do have a point. The Jets for the most part are a product of good fortune and beating teams that they should beat. I think the winning % of teams they have beaten this year is only .340 or so. If they do make the playoff they will be exposed.