Week 14 Bills at Eagles 1st half thread

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the right call. I blame McLovin for not touching him and making him "down" in bounds.

I always get annoyed when players don't think through things like down and distance and timeouts and such. It is his job to know that a tackle inbounds ends the half. No reason he should have let the receiver crawl out of bounds without being touched.

Roman is calling a odd selection of plays. Dennis Thurman is playing the same passive defense that they trotted out against KC and it made Smith look like an All Pro. Bradford is good enough to beat you if you rush only 3

To be fair to rex, mario flat out sucks this year.

I can't tell if it's the player or the sheme, or if the player is pouting because of the scheme. Since Mario has been a player in the past, I have to go with scheme. I mean, what's changed? But I'm just disgusted right now, so.....

If we just had a defensive coordinator we would ALL want him fired. This defense is totally on Rex I can't for the life of me understand fans who want to give him a pass.

We've stopped them several times. Horrible penalty followed by busted coverage.

Several offsides penalties too... Not sure how u coach veterans to not jump offsides.

Not a great game plan. But we're in it against a team were probably close to equal with in terms of talent

I always get annoyed when players don't think through things like down and distance and timeouts and such. It is his job to know that a tackle inbounds ends the half. No reason he should have let the receiver crawl out of bounds without being touched.

That was totally on McKelvin. So afraid of getting beat deep he have too much cushion and let him get OB. Terrible play

That was totally on McKelvin. So afraid of getting beat deep he have too much cushion and let him get OB. Terrible play

Well they were saying he jumped the route on the previous play and it forced Bradford to throw it away. So that was a good play, but then Leo probably wasn't able to do the same thing twice because the deep ball may have been available. I don't know.

We've stopped them several times. Horrible penalty followed by busted coverage.

Several offsides penalties too... Not sure how u coach veterans to not jump offsides.

Not a great game plan. But we're in it against a team were probably close to equal with in terms of talent

They're in it for now. But a total fail on the last O and D possession swings the advantage to the Eagles decisively. Needed at least a FG try and no points for PHI last possession . When you can't seem to win a coin toss, you have to neutralize the back to back possessions it brings. I don't know the record , but I'd bet it's not good when the Bills are down 10+ during the game.

Hue Jackson for 2016

I guarantee Rex gets 3 years. Or at least the start of year 3.

See on FGs. No pressure. Ryan doesn't even try. Also the Defense shows no attempt to force fumbles. They just jump at the ball carrier, miss or tackle, then pull the guy down. Ryan's defense is just garbage. We know the players can play, so the common denominator is Rex "Rusty Calls" Ryan. He is stuck in what his dad was doing with the Oilers, that it is ridiculous. They really need to get rid of Ryan instead of Whaley this off season. Just cut the cord, he is turning the Bills into the NY Jets West.