Cart WAY ahead of the horse, But.....

Bubba Gump

I know this is pre-mature....BUT, and right now it's still a big butt....But it Buffalo makes the playoffs for the first time in over 15 years. Should the fans storm the field and take the goal posts down like after the Jets win way back when??? I say Hells to the the yes!!!

If we don't I think board members should storm your house and beat you up for jinxing it, bubba

What, the Bills not making it or the fans not storming?

Either way, board members from here will be visiting your house if they don't make it, and board members from the Bills front office will be sending people to your house if they do make it and the fans storm the field (inciting a mob, sure to be lots of damage), bubba!

Bubba- I assume you mean against the Jets in the last home game, as they will be on the road throughout the playoffs.

BTW- I was the third guy on the goal post in 88 in Fandemonium. Funny as it was against the Jets as well. Gotta love Smerlas for the block.

Have fun boys as I'm too old and that was exciting but very scary. At one point, everyone fell down foward like dominos so i had four layers of people on my left knee and thought it was going to bust. I was pinned and could not get free.

Still i wouldn't have changed a thing. I only made it on the goal post for maybe 30 seconds as people were climbing up me to get on it, and yanked me right off. I fell on a crown of people and was awesome.

It was so weird being on the field watching guys carry pieces later on and throwing over the top of the 3rd level. That was one crazy day and night.

With the level of drunkenness that is seen at bills games these days, I feel like some sort of property damage would be inevitable. When was the last time fan storm the field any NFL game?

imo it doesn't matter. This would be a reason to do it because it has been so long. But if I had to guess it was maybe the Lions in 2011 or whatever year they made it back. They had about a 15 year drought.

I stormed the field twice for OSU - 2002 when we beat Michigan to go undefeated 13-0 and it clinched the first national championship game berth since 1968. Then, 2012 when we beat Michigan for an undefeated 12-0 season. Both etched in my memory forever. But they didn't sell beer at Ohio stadium at that time so the difference is no one had drank anything (unless you snuck in mini bottles, etc) for 3 hours. It was still crazy but don't remember any arrests (those came later at the parties and couch burnings). Bills games would be a little different!

Edited by YoloinOhio

My mom and dad were part of the crowd that went on the field after the Bills won the AFL championship in '64. My mother, who is 88, will still you about how someone accidentally stepped on her leg and caused a pretty serious bruise.....fun times...

My mom and dad were part of the crowd that went on the field after the Bills won the AFL championship in '64. My mother, who is 88, will still you about how someone accidentally stepped on her leg and caused a pretty serious bruise.....fun times...

Was it an Iowa basketball reporter who had his tibia and fibula broken when the ranked team beat a rival and they stormed the court?