Cart WAY ahead of the horse, But.....

Bubba Gump

I know this is pre-mature....BUT, and right now it's still a big butt....But it Buffalo makes the playoffs for the first time in over 15 years. Should the fans storm the field and take the goal posts down like after the Jets win way back when??? I say Hells to the the yes!!!

Pre-meditated storming the field or court is just wrong. Let it happen organically. In the right mixture of emotion and alcohol (emphasis on the alcohol) sometimes things just happen and its f@$#ing special. But you god-damned millenials have turned once recklessly proud traditions into Hallmark, plastic wrapped, single serving bastardizations of our finest moments. Organized campaigns to storm the field are just perverse. I know your generation grew up with mandated play dates where you were bubble wrapped and braided each others hair for exactly 45 minutes under constant supervision but REAL life isn't scripted. No one plans to dizzybat face-plant into a bus, or get caught fornicating between two Chevelles, or get recorded blasting lines off a chunky girls lap in the 300 section but when you're open minded, in the moment and fantastically drunk, sometimes the magic finds you.

Pre-meditated storming the field or court is just wrong. Let it happen organically. In the right mixture of emotion and alcohol (emphasis on the alcohol) sometimes things just happen and its f@$#ing special. But you god-damned millenials have turned once recklessly proud traditions into Hallmark, plastic wrapped, single serving bastardizations of our finest moments. Organized campaigns to storm the field are just perverse. I know your generation grew up with mandated play dates where you were bubble wrapped and braided each others hair for exactly 45 minutes under constant supervision but REAL life isn't scripted. No one plans to dizzybat face-plant into a bus, or get caught fornicating between two Chevelles, or get recorded blasting lines off a chunky girls lap in the 300 section but when you're open minded, in the moment and fantastically drunk, sometimes the magic finds you.

It needed to be said. Nailed it.

Best post I've read in awhile. Thanks for the laugh.

I know this is pre-mature....BUT, and right now it's still a big butt....But it Buffalo makes the playoffs for the first time in over 15 years. Should the fans storm the field and take the goal posts down like after the Jets win way back when??? I say Hells to the the yes!!!

!@#$ yeah dude. !@#$ yeah! If whooping the jets again in wk 17 gets us in the wc we should hoist rex on our shoulders off the field with the goal post regardless if wat happens in the wc game.

As a millennial burdened by the societal debts of prior generations, who says planning ahead is such a bad thing?

What? I must be getting old

Edited by nucci

I still have a piece of the field goal netting from that game. I was too young to go, watched on TV, but my brother stormed the field and cut a section of the netting.

Nice! I was at that game but too young to storm the field. I do have a slice of the goal post though.