McCoy to Bills teammates I need you this week

I was actually thinking about this earlier in the week. What greater motivation is there for the OL to get fired up than this

Usually these types of things, being extra amped for a game blow up in your face. This worries me!

Agree with this 100%. How many RB's facing their former teams end up with lost fumbles because they try to squeeze out extra yards on plays? This worries me more than anything else.

It's only Shady who has the grudge. He is sure handed and doesn't fumble hardly at all. I'm not worried about him. The O-Line will pull a little harder, and thus TT should have Sammy open.

People are looking at the Pats where they had three lucky breaks not on offense for scoring and still barely won against a NE team that had more people out than any other game this year.

Their defense looks terrible and they are only 5-7 playing against the NFC South, their division, and ours. I see us winning commandingly this week. We'll win by 7+. Washington will be a little harder.

Just go back and watch Philly against Detroit, and Tampa. Pathetic.

Agree with this 100%. How many RB's facing their former teams end up with lost fumbles because they try to squeeze out extra yards on plays? This worries me more than anything else.

Luxy worrying for TBD -Check

Chan#81 making 'Chip can't shake **it!' shirts -Check

Pretty poetic for a mid week presser. Here are some excerpts:

Boobie: “Because Shady needs us now this week, Shady needs us more than ever”

Wood: “Four game streak is gonna start tonight.”

McCoy: “I used to think he was getting it done, but now Philly is falling apart. Nothing more to say, totally Chipped from the start…”

I'm guessing Mario is no longer in charge of the locker room music.

Edited by Jauronimo