Easley on defense?

It was just a 'hands' team to go up for jump balls - Watkins was back there too. That being said, maybe Easly could play some LB for us now.. :P

Edited by stevewin

It was just a 'hands' team to go up for jump balls - Watkins was back there too. That being said, maybe Easly could play some LB for us now.. :P

Okay, I wasn't sure if we were going to see Easley do a George Wilson conversion to Safety.

Lol, who knows, do we have anyone left that can play LB?

Was Easley on the field at the end because of the injuries to the secondary or did Rex/Thurman wanted him out there in case of a jump ball? I'm curious to see if Rex/Thurman will use Easley more in the secondary in the remaining games.

That is actually a common practice. When the Lions lost to GreenBay on the last second Hail Mary, many analysts were surprised that Calvin Johnson was not on the field as a defender.

Lol it's not that easy to just switch from WR to DB in the NFlL. No way this happens just because he got a pick at the end of the game (even though it was pretty cool to see lol).

Didn't the Pats*** have a player that did this like 10 years ago. Perhaps could play at safety. We may need him soon w/ all the injuries. And the guy can hit.

Was Easley on the field at the end because of the injuries to the secondary or did Rex/Thurman wanted him out there in case of a jump ball? I'm curious to see if Rex/Thurman will use Easley more in the secondary in the remaining games.

They just wanted some of the good hands guys out there. Turned out to be a great decision.

I would think the best guys to defend the hail mary would be the tallest guys that arent fat like tight ends or someone like Manny Lawson, a 6 foot 5 former track and field star with long arms (did anyone know Manny had a long jump in college over 24 feet?) The dude can run and jump like a freak.

Easley looked heavier to me today, more like a LB.