Trump Alone at the Top

Does Trump really stand a chance to win the Presidential nomination?

Do you all really think its going to happen?

CBF

I think he will. Americans are fed up apparently and want someone different than the norm.

I personally think he is insane, but the media, both sides, are responsible for this. Every week is a ten second sound clip or the best insult on twitter in 140 characters. Or another story of Benghazi or the failed policies of "insert politician here". Nothing good, no substance.

Trump has simply mastered how to channel that into a campaign. I give him credit for it, but I cant imagine that man as the Commander in Chief

Does Trump really stand a chance to win the Presidential nomination?

Do you all really think its going to happen?

CBF

Can he win the nomination? Yes

Can he win the general? No way on this earth.

He is winning because the media is covering him 24/7 (on Tuesday, all the networks covered his victory speech for an hour while ignoring Hillary, who was giving one at the same time), and the networks are doing this because they are already counting the money they'll make reporting Trump's fall...and it will be a magnificent fall. Unlike anything you've ever seen.

How bad?

Ryan Leaf driving an Edsel off Dead Man's Curve while towing a Ford Pinto, drinking a New Coke and watching a betamax movie bad.

The Trump phenomenon was created actually by Obama. In many ways they are the mirror image of each other. Trump's wall is no different than Obama's halting the rise of the oceans. They're both selling Hope and Change, just in different packages. If Obama can get elected so can Trump. Sad, isn't it?

The Trump phenomenon was created actually by Obama. In many ways they are the mirror image of each other. Trump's wall is no different than Obama's halting the rise of the oceans. They're both selling Hope and Change, just in different packages. If Obama can get elected so can Trump. Sad, isn't it?

I surmise that most of the media would still want to get Hillary elected. I suspect there will be much more negative material coming out in abundance if Trump secures the GOP nomination. Though, of course, Clinton is a very flawed candidate herself. Who knows? I have never felt this alienated from the American public. Both right and left seem to me immensely stupid.

:lol:

Well, at least your response didn't actually include words that would continue your run of asshattery. You could save a lot of time just by scheduling regular appointments with Madame Vivian and actually get your ass whipped instead of figuratively getting it done here.

Well, at least your response didn't actually include words that would continue your run of asshattery. You could save a lot of time just by scheduling regular appointments with Madame Vivian and actually get your ass whipped instead of figuratively getting it done here.

Ass whipped by a zero like you? :lol:

Keep dreaming

I have not bought into the whole Trump is a nazi racist routine, but this is disturbing. More so because 3 or 4 cops saw the redneck punch the guy in the face and did nothing.

I saw an interview of the 2 guys on MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.com/kate-snow/watch/man-punched-at-trump-event-speaks-out-641587267898

At 2:50 the man who shot the video said THEY WERE NOT PROTESTING. The media narrative is already that they are black lives matter protesters. I even heard a guy on MSNBC say that about 10 minutes after the interview.

Why didn't the cops arrest this dude on the spot? Disgusting. And people wonder why some black people have a real problem with cops and how they treat black people.

I have not bought into the whole Trump is a nazi racist routine, but this is disturbing. More so because 3 or 4 cops saw the redneck punch the guy in the face and did nothing.

I saw an interview of the 2 guys on MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.com/kate-snow/watch/man-punched-at-trump-event-speaks-out-641587267898

At 2:50 the man who shot the video said THEY WERE NOT PROTESTING. The media narrative is already that they are black lives matter protesters. I even heard a guy on MSNBC say that about 10 minutes after the interview.

Why didn't the cops arrest this dude on the spot? Disgusting. And people wonder why some black people have a real problem with cops and how they treat black people.

It's a mystery.

Low information voters are the majority so a candidate has to appeal to them to win.

Assuming your intuition when it comes to presidential races is as refined as your knowledge of the salary cap in the NFL, it sounds like this is a sure sign of Trump losing big in November.

Yeah. Like predicting the Bills would be 8-8 in 2015 and telling you the BIlls would have a downgraded roster because they are in cap hell in the 2016 season.