Trump Alone at the Top

Pope has a lot of balls calling out Trump for a wall when I think there is a 200ft wall around the Vatican. What a idiot. He should stick to looking after his own billion dollar empire and quit being a stooge for global criminals that want to destroy countries.

Pope has a lot of balls calling out Trump for a wall when I think there is a 200ft wall around the Vatican. What a idiot. He should stick to looking after his own billion dollar empire and quit being a stooge for global criminals that want to destroy countries.

Seriously? After all the bitching about referencing the Crusades in defense of Islamic violence, people are now going to reference the Vatican's 400 year old walls in defense of Trump's insanity?

This isn't the real Pope anyway.

Nothing after Vatican II is valid. Freemasons/Zionists took over right around then.

And Leonard Nimoy. Don't forget Leonard Nimoy.

Seriously? After all the bitching about referencing the Crusades in defense of Islamic violence, people are now going to reference the Vatican's 400 year old walls in defense of Trump's insanity?

Take those walls down Pope it's the Christian thing to do. It's only concrete. Also ask your buddy the Pope why he doesn't take in a hundred or so "migrants". I mean I figure there are 500 people that live there and the Catholic church is worth 8 billion they can make it work. Pope is a puppet. POS

Take those walls down Pope it's the Christian thing to do. It's only concrete. Also ask your buddy the Pope why he doesn't take in a hundred or so "migrants". I mean I figure there are 500 people that live there and the Catholic church is worth 8 billion they can make it work. Pope is a puppet. POS

Next time I see you bitching about Muslim violence, I'm throwing the Crusades back at you. And you're simply going to have to sit and take it.

Next time I see you bitching about Muslim violence, I'm throwing the Crusades back at you. And you're simply going to have to sit and take it.

I have no problem with Muslim violence as long as it's not imported to the west with the deliberate intention of causing destabilization. What they do in there own country of origin is no concern of mine or the US. They should have left Khadaffi, Sadamn and now Assad alone but those guys kept a lid on things but the west just couldn't have that. So when the Pope comes over here talking shite I get annoyed. Stick to doing funerals, confessions and ripping his followers off for his 10% tithe and stay out of geo politics.

No, Nimoy's Illuminati, not a Zionist.

Unless they're in cahoots, in which case...you're saying the Zionists had Scalia killed, too?

I thought they're one and the same

Edited by GG

I have no problem with Muslim violence as long as it's not imported to the west with the deliberate intention of causing destabilization. What they do in there own country of origin is no concern of mine or the US. They should have left Khadaffi, Sadamn and now Assad alone but those guys kept a lid on things but the west just couldn't have that. So when the Pope comes over here talking shite I get annoyed. Stick to doing funerals, confessions and ripping his followers off for his 10% tithe and stay out of geo politics.

While I understand the point you're trying to make, I don't think it plays well for our country to idly sit back and watch what is essentially the genocide of certain people simply because it's "no concern of mine."

I'm not saying what we've done is necessarily right. I'm just saying...there is a part of me who was disgusted by what people like Saddam have done, and what people like Assad continue to do. Clearly the American SoProg left is okay with it, but that doesn't make it right.

That said, I have no idea why the Pope has decided to use the wall as a reason to suggest Trump isn't a Christian.

While I understand the point you're trying to make, I don't think it plays well for our country to idly sit back and watch what is essentially the genocide of certain people simply because it's "no concern of mine."

I'm not saying what we've done is necessarily right. I'm just saying...there is a part of me who was disgusted by what people like Saddam have done, and what people like Assad continue to do. Clearly the American SoProg left is okay with it, but that doesn't make it right.

That said, I have no idea why the Pope has decided to use the wall as a reason to suggest Trump isn't a Christian.

If what we do over there is really trying to help people but it just never seems to work out that way. If it's a global initiative to clean out all the scumbags I'm all for it. Never seems to happen that way though. It was like we, and by we I mean the west in general, intended to create chaos over there.

If what we do over there is really trying to help people but it just never seems to work out that way. If it's a global initiative to clean out all the scumbags I'm all for it. Never seems to happen that way though. It was like we, and by we I mean the west in general, intended to create chaos over there.

No argument. I'm just saying...leaving tens of thousands of innocent people to die at the hand of a madman should not be our gig.

Funny how the left has no problem with people like Assad and Hussein gassing and killing innocent people, but make one illegal immigrant in the US work for their freebies, and they suddenly take up arms.

No argument. I'm just saying...leaving tens of thousands of innocent people to die at the hand of a madman should not be our gig.

Funny how the left has no problem with people like Assad and Hussein gassing and killing innocent people, but make one illegal immigrant in the US work for their freebies, and they suddenly take up arms.

Come on, it's not a left or right issue, it's about money. There's more money in war than there is in peace. Our policy makers are bought and paid for by the people who profit from perma war. And you can't have perma war if you have stability.

Come on, it's not a left or right issue, it's about money. There's more money in war than there is in peace. Our policy makers are bought and paid for by the people who profit from perma war. And you can't have perma war if you have stability.

Perhaps, but who yells that we should leave Assad alone to gas people? Who yells that we should have left Hussein in power to kill people. Who yells that the stability is important in the region, so we shouldn't get involved...even if a few hundred thousand humans get murdered for no reason?

THAT is a left issue.

Edited by LABillzFan

Trump is going to nail the town hall tonight.

Looking forward to hearing Bush and Trump tonight.

No wonder you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to most things. You're a trump guy. Makes total sense. :lol:

Perhaps, but who yells that we should leave Assad alone to gas people? Who yells that we should have left Hussein in power to kill people. Who yells that the stability is important in the region, so we shouldn't get involved...even if a few hundred thousand humans get murdered for no reason?

THAT is a left issue.

That's not fair, no one yells for innocents to be killed no matter their political stripe. The issues (as you know) are far more complex than that, interventionists and isolationists come from both sides of the political spectrum. But it's a meaningless debate meant to make us feel like we have a say -- when we don't.

War is good for business. And America's best business is war. Voters don't decide if we go to war or not. Hell, not even politicians do anymore and haven't since maybe JFK.

The guys who own the politicians decide when to go to war, and if the past 15 years have shown anything to be true it's that simple fact.

THAT is a left issue.

But what's the end game? Who rules after we play the cop? What kind of government is installed. Can we force our beliefs and political system on them? Do we just occupy them to babysit for 20-30 years to ween them off their old ways and train them the right way? I don't know but there just seems to be to many moving parts for things to turn out successfully. This is a rabbit hole for me that I don't know the answer to. Are certain cultures kind of doomed to perpetual turmoil, despair because it's sort of in their dna? How come certain regions are always in turmoil? Is Mexico doomed to be under corrupt rule because as a people or culture the trend that way? Hell if I know but it seems to happen. We take out Hussien and Khadaffi and more people are getting slaughtered now. Sometimes I think just let nature take it's course and the dumb cultures that can't get out of their own way will eliminate themselves. Then I think now way you can let innocents get murdered. In the end whatever we do doesn't seem to help anything if fact it just makes it worse. In the process we lose a lot of our boys. Cost's a shite load of money. I don't know but what I do know is that I wish we had a government that we could trust to make the best decision on behalf of the country and then I could get behind any course we might take. It certainly isn't what we have now. It's the opposite. I actually have more respect and trust in Putin at the moment than our own leaders. That's a bad situation.

Edited by Dante

You're off the rails again. Do your own homework.

Who makes more money Apple or Lockheed?

Did people seriously get worked up by that Pope comment? He was clearly speaking in metaphor, the typical "unite, don't divide" message. The "build a bridge" portion should have tipped anyone off to how generic that statement was.

Did people seriously get worked up by that Pope comment? He was clearly speaking in metaphor, the typical "unite, don't divide" message. The "build a bridge" portion should have tipped anyone off to how generic that statement was.

I know the Donald was worked up about it because he fired back. :lol: Brilliant strategy

I know the Donald was worked up about it because he fired back. :lol: Brilliant strategy

He just wants to keep his name at the top of the news. He's absolutely brilliant at that, no doubt. I'm just amazed how people always fall for the tricks of attention whores.

He just wants to keep his name at the top of the news. He's absolutely brilliant at that, no doubt. I'm just amazed how people always fall for the tricks of attention whores.

I'm pretty sure this trick won't sit too well with the GOP base. I find it hilarious that the leading GOP candidate is taking shots at the Pope.

How does the GOP base feel about illegals and deporting them? Because if they feel the same way as The Don, then the Pope's calling them un-Christian as well.

Immigration reform is an important issue that needs to be debated. I'm pretty sure the dialogue can be continued without taking a run a the pope... But hey, maybe it's a brilliant campaign strategy

Apple raked in over 280 billion in 2015 -- the American defense budget was nearly 3 times that, 601 billion.

Apple is chump change.

You just compared the earnings of a single company to the entire comprehensive defense budget of the United States.

You are both litterally and figuratively comparing Apples to airplanes here.

You just compared the earnings of a single company to the entire comprehensive defense budget of the United States.

You are both litterally and figuratively comparing Apples to airplanes here.

I didn't actually. That 601 B is just the budget we know about. It also doesn't factor in arms sales to nations outside the US.

Anyone who argues war isn't the most profitable of American enterprises is kidding themselves. History has shown this to be true, as does 15 years of perma war wherein the economy has tanked but for those folks participating in arming and blowing up the world.

Apple raked in over 280 billion in 2015 -- the American defense budget was nearly 3 times that, 601 billion.

Apple is chump change.

A third of the defense budget is HR costs. Another third is operational costs. How are those budget expenditures even remotely comparable to Apple's revenue?

I didn't actually. That 601 B is just the budget we know about. It also doesn't factor in arms sales to nations outside the US.

Anyone who argues war isn't the most profitable of American enterprises is kidding themselves. History has shown this to be true, as does 15 years of perma war wherein the economy has tanked but for those folks participating in arming and blowing up the world.

No, you are doing exactly that.

The entire defense budget of the United States is only roughly three times the size of the annual earnings of a single tech company.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The entire defense budget of the United States is only roughly three times the size of the annual earnings of a single tech company.

Revenue. Not earnings.

Which only further demonstrate s the ridiculousness of the comparison.

A third of the defense budget is HR costs. Another third is operational costs. How are those budget expenditures even remotely comparable to Apple's revenue?

They're not. GG made the comparison, I simply pointed out how silly it is.

Apologies I meant I'm not comparing the whole US budget to Apple, only a portion of it. It's disingenuous to compare them anyway.

Apple is one company, the largest in the world, who's labor force and manufacturing plants aren't located in America.

I asked him to do his own homework. Geez, you guys.

It's a ridiculous point. You're really going to argue war isn't Good business for America despite 200 plus years of history to the contrary?

Read what I asked you to compare and what you compared

Here's the chain:

You're off the rails again. Do your own homework.

Who makes more money Apple or Lockheed?

Your point is silly and irrelevant to the discussion that was ongoing. The point isn't that companies outside of the MiC don't make money, it's that the money behind the defense industry has bought and paid for our government in order to promote instability and conflict which bolsters their bottom lines.

Comparing them to Apple as some sort of trump card doesn't prove any point.

It's a ridiculous point. You're really going to argue war isn't Good business for America despite 200 plus years of history to the contrary?

Defense is good business and war is better business. War is better because it keeps the population in check and that, in my mind, is our biggest issue. We need a damn good war to wipe out a few million mouth breathing millennials. :devil: