Trump Alone at the Top

I spent election night listening to the left cry on two specific lines: Trump got elected because (a) his voters are racist and (b) his voters were white males who wanted to shut down any notion of a female president.

Frankly, I'm okay with this because sticking to their echo chamber talking points is a large reason they lost this election. They simply refused to believe that America would NOT vote for Hillary.

So all you leftists...keep on believing. It was racism. It was misogyny. That's what it was. Keep believing that.

I laughed my ass off when I voted for him. I was going to go Johnson but I just wanted to piss off some liberals. Little did I know............

This is such a yuge, unexamined factor to Trump winning. Regardless of how unconservative or unpresidential Trump is, almost every Republican understood how much a President Trump would trigger the left.

I always knew that Trump was going to capture a surprising amount of Latinos, but I was always afraid that cucked whites would cost him the election. Thank you, truly, for uncucking yourselves for one night. Enjoy the many years of Schadenfreude to follow.

You've seen the others,

The Trump Will Never Be President Compilation You've Been Waiting For

In the video, host John Oliver begs Trump to run. "Do it, do it. Look at me, do it," pleads Oliver. "I wil personally write you a campaign check now on behalf of this country which does not want you to be president but which badly wants you to run."

Cut to Ann Coulter being laughed at by Bill Maher and his audience for her Trump win prediction. Then president Obama chimes in with his Trump jab on Kimmel where he says, "At least I will go down as president," and then mic-drops his cell phone.

Then pollster Nate Silver's 50 to 38 Hillary win prediction with a few more news bits thrown in. And finally to Stephen Colbert who tells Trump, "You're not going to be president, alright. It's been fun. It's been great, but come on, buddy."

Each clip sweeter than the last, until it crescendos into Wolf Blitzer on the Clinton News Network reading off Trump's win in each state as the numbers roll in. Pure joy.

Exit thought beautifully executed by Hillary Clinton, who will never ever ever ever be Commander and Chief:

Ever.

Magox, why did I have the pulse of the Latino community better than you did?

I think it is you who don't have the pulse. There is a silent minority of about 30% Hispanics who love Trump but are bullied into silence / afraid for their lives if they speak up. It's the same thing with blacks where there is a silent minority of about 15%. Those blacks REALLY have to stay quiet or else somebody will bust a cap in dey azz.

This will show up on November 8th.

What will probably cost Trump the election are cucked whites. The minority support will be there.

lol, ok

Yes, we shouldn't discount the alt-righty's view when it comes to having a pulse of the minority community.

EARLY RETURNS ON TRUMP’S APPOINTMENTS ARE GOOD

Donald Trump has been appointing members of his transition team, appointments that presumably foreshadow the ultimate composition of his administration. So far, I have been impressed by his choices. A case in point is Myron Ebell, who will lead Trump’s EPA transition team. The headline says it all: “Trump Picks Top Climate Skeptic to Lead EPA Transition.”

Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.

Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said.

The Trump team has also lined up leaders for its Energy Department and Interior Department teams. Republican energy lobbyist Mike McKenna is heading the DOE team; former Interior Department solicitor David Bernhardt is leading the effort for that agency, according to sources close to the campaign.

Ebell is a well-known and polarizing figure in the energy and environment realm. His participation in the EPA transition signals that the Trump team is looking to drastically reshape the climate policies the agency has pursued under the Obama administration. Ebell’s role is likely to infuriate environmentalists and Democrats but buoy critics of Obama’s climate rules.

This could hardly be better. It suggests that Trump is willing to stand up to the bullies in the EPA and the environmental movement generally. Fantastic news, if that really is what it means.

Hey, you know who might make a great Homeland Security chief?

DavidClarke.jpg

Rumor: Kelly Ayotte for defense secretary

This is … surprising, enough so that I’m guessing it’s something they’re leaking mainly for PR reasons with no intention of actually appointing her. One thing about Trump, though — he likes being unpredictable

Edited by B-Man

President Trump names his administrative team

CEO Steve Bannon will serve as his chief strategist and senior counselor (consigliere ?)

and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus will serve as White House Chief of Staff.

One "insider" and one "outsider"...........seems like a good balance.

I see it differently. I see it as a matter of principle. The law must be respected. Think of it as justice of the people, by the people, and for the people. The people she pizzed off by doing that crap are the ones that were mad enough at her to deny her the ultimate prize... 1,000 nights in the Lincoln bedroom with Huma. :devil:

Well, the Trump lawsuits will certainly help the country too.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

President Trump names his administrative team

CEO Steve Bannon will serve as his chief strategist and senior counselor (consigliere ?)

and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus will serve as White House Chief of Staff.

One "insider" and one "outsider"...........seems like a good balance.

Except that Bannon, the "outsider," is a committed alt-right skinhead like Ozy, so that'lll quickly make things worse for people who try to argue that Trump isn't a racist.

Bad, bad, bad move by Trump.

Time out.

Trump's bipolar and ADHD. That much is obvious.

He needs Muses singing and whispering into each of his ears. (and those are fabulous ears. there's no question about it. everybody says I have fabulous ears. So my ears are really, really fabulous... without question.)

It'll balance out.

Or not. :lol:

Time out.

Trump's bipolar and ADHD. That much is obvious.

He needs Muses singing and whispering into each of his ears. (and those are fabulous ears. there's no question about it. everybody says I have fabulous ears. So my ears are really, really fabulous... without question.)

It'll balance out.

Or not. :lol:

He spoke about Hillary years ago in the presence of a shrink.

You've seen the others,

The Trump Will Never Be President Compilation You've Been Waiting For

In the video, host John Oliver begs Trump to run. "Do it, do it. Look at me, do it," pleads Oliver. "I wil personally write you a campaign check now on behalf of this country which does not want you to be president but which badly wants you to run."

Cut to Ann Coulter being laughed at by Bill Maher and his audience for her Trump win prediction. Then president Obama chimes in with his Trump jab on Kimmel where he says, "At least I will go down as president," and then mic-drops his cell phone.

Then pollster Nate Silver's 50 to 38 Hillary win prediction with a few more news bits thrown in. And finally to Stephen Colbert who tells Trump, "You're not going to be president, alright. It's been fun. It's been great, but come on, buddy."

Each clip sweeter than the last, until it crescendos into Wolf Blitzer on the Clinton News Network reading off Trump's win in each state as the numbers roll in. Pure joy.

Exit thought beautifully executed by Hillary Clinton, who will never ever ever ever be Commander and Chief:

Ever.

That's fantastic. The more of these things I see the happier I am at the results.

Lesley Stahl to Donald Trump: "A lot of people are afraid. They’re really afraid. African Americans think there’s a target on their back."

What is the basis for the statement that Donald Trump has made "African Americans think there’s a target on their back"?

And if there is no basis — I don't think there is — then Lesley Stahl — ironically — should be condemned for the very thing for which she is blaming Trump — making black people feel targeted.

ADDED: Stahl was crafty in the way she phrased her question — nonquestion, really:
I want to ask you all about something that’s going on right now around the country. A lot of people are afraid. They’re really afraid. African Americans think there’s a target on their back. Muslims are terrified.

There's just this fear out there. She's not saying who scared who. She put black people and Muslims together. Muslims heard some specific policy proposals that are the basis of an appropriate question about fear. She did not mention Hispanic people, some of whom could be said to feel threatened by immigration proposals. But what's the Trump-connected basis for fear in black people?

Trump's response was to say "it’s horrible if that’s happening" and to direct an attack at the press: "they’ll take every single little incident that they can find in this country," even things that might have happened if he wasn't "around doing this," and "they’ll make into an event because that’s the way the press is."

Stahl does not frame a follow-up question that specifies how she's tying Trump to the fear going on right now. She merely invites the Trump offspring " to say anything about this fear that’s out there."

"Out there" is an embarrassing tell.

EARLY RETURNS ON TRUMP’S APPOINTMENTS ARE GOOD

Donald Trump has been appointing members of his transition team, appointments that presumably foreshadow the ultimate composition of his administration. So far, I have been impressed by his choices. A case in point is Myron Ebell, who will lead Trump’s EPA transition team. The headline says it all: “Trump Picks Top Climate Skeptic to Lead EPA Transition.”

This could hardly be better. It suggests that Trump is willing to stand up to the bullies in the EPA and the environmental movement generally. Fantastic news, if that really is what it means.

Hey, you know who might make a great Homeland Security chief?

DavidClarke.jpg

Rumor: Kelly Ayotte for defense secretary

This is … surprising, enough so that I’m guessing it’s something they’re leaking mainly for PR reasons with no intention of actually appointing her. One thing about Trump, though — he likes being unpredictable

At the risk of sounding terribly shallow, on the basis of her voice alone I don't think Ayotte is qualified.