Dolphins HC potential candidates - names being mentioned

YoloinOhio

I would not like to see Hue Jackson go there. I think he's going to be a very good HC when he gets another chance.

as much as i was on board with ryan's hire, i do now think "what if"? hue jackson was hired as HC.. and kept schwartz..

Edited by dwight in philly

Not Greg Roman? Most on this board pegged him as a genius a month or so ago. I am not impressed with any of our coaches this year. Special teams are regressing, defense is ranked in the 20's and if it weren't for Darby they'd be 30th, offense has no concept on their identity, game day management is brutal. Taylor's stats are misleading, he is a very average QB and wilts when the heat is turned up.

I don't recall the Bills interviewing Hue Jackson??

He was a weird one when it came to the Bills job. They were interviewing people left and right and there were rumors that he had talks with the Bills, and even some unsubstantiated rumors that he was a likely hire (kind of sounded like agent BS), but at the same time denials from various outlets that he had interviewed at all.

He was the guy I wanted, so I'm interested to see him end up somewhere so I can see how right or wrong I was. Much like the Bills, my success rate picking good potential head coaches is pretty dismal.

as much as i was on board with ryan's hire, i do now think "what if"? hue jackson was hired as HC.. and kept schwartz..

Mr Pegula-- are you reading this???

Also, how do you give any head coach (not named Bill Belichick) a 5 year contract? Such a long time...

They did interview him. It was pretty widely reported. They interviewed pretty much every HC and coordinator candidate out there.

They interviewed him and as per Mike Silver who is a personal friend of his has reported that he went to bed the Friday believing he would be the Bills HC before the news that Rex was the man broke on the Saturday.

Jackson was my choice I am not trying to be wise after the event I genuinely felt him with Schwartz staying as DC was by far the best choice.