Changes NEED to be made!

r00tabaga

Someone needs to be fired today, no excuses that we did not challege two key plays today and the one that we did challege was weak. The pass in the first half that KC had was a trap and 4th quarter pass to Hogan was a completed pass.

Edited by Niagara Dude

OR....WHAT IS A RED FLAG USED FOR?

Everyone Is blaming rex for the non challenges and rightfully so but shouldn't the main blame to be in the guys upstairs for not telling him to throw the flag?

Rex did the Cardinal sin of listening to his stupid player about a catch

It didn't help, but I am sick and tired of the Bills being forced to challenge obviously bad calls. Why is it other teams always seem to get the benefit of the doubt against us and we are left to have to challenge??

I mean how can Maclin's catch be ruled a catch when the tip of the ball obviously hit the ground and Hogan's ruled no catch after he took 3 steps, braced for a hit and maintained control of the ball until he hit the ground and it bounced out?? It's ridiculous that we are constantly put in this position to begin with.

Edited by matter2003

Yep...blow it all up the exact same way that they do every couple of years. Lather, rinse, repeat every two to three years. And four years from now, they'll still be figuring out ways to lose crucial games in Nov/Dec.

Seriously....was anyone surprised by this loss? Really?

Edited by Bacchus44

The first thing I'd do is fire the entire training staff and completely overhaul that department. Then special teams coach would be gone. Then either Dennis Thurman or Dennis Thurman and Rex Ryan.

Yep...blow it all up the exact same way that they do every couple of years. Lather, rinse, repeat every two to three years. And four years from now, they'll still be figuring out ways to lose crucial games in Nov/Dec.

No I wasn't surprised, but that doesn't make it sting any less. So if you wouldn't blow it up what's your suggestion for fixing things? Stay the course and hope the become the Bengals?

Hes good but I am tired of jerry hughes as well. Let him take personal fouls somewhere else.

He is the only player on the D that gives 100% effort all the time. I'd rather have 11 guys like him out there penalties and all

The Bills have never blown up anything. They are always "almost there" Remember when we traded up for Watkins? It was because we were making a Super Bowl Push!!! Thats what they said in the press conference!

He is the only player on the D that gives 100% effort all the time. I'd rather have 11 guys like him out there penalties and all

I wouldn't. He doesn't make enough positive plays to make up for all the negative ones. He plays stupid and stupid players cost teams games.

OR....WHAT IS A RED FLAG USED FOR?

Rex did the Cardinal sin of listening to his stupid player about a catch

He's done it before to no avail as well.

It depends. Do you support the Schroedinger interpretation of football mechanics, or prefer n-dimensional Lagrangian formalism?

It depends on whether the latter cancels out the former in a particular situation or the rexryan interpretation leads to losses.

Only if Rex wasnt watching the !@#$ing game

almost impossible to tell if it's a catch in live action. Even during replays, you can slow it down 20 times and still people can't figure it out. Not to say that replays didn't show it was a catch because it was but my main point is live action happens so fast and that's not on rex to determine it from that one look live

Changes need to be made. Special teams coach. Whoever in the booth that decides when to challenge. FG kicker.

Rex has to held accountable.

Rex doesnt give a F.

Rex has a $25 MM golden parachute. He is set for life. He said this is his last job, because he hit the Pegula lotto.

Rex doesnt give a F.