YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so, so relieved that he is expected to play this week

He was expected to play against both Cinci and Jax too.

100% agree I was screaming at the TV to put EJ in. Let the guy launch a couple to the end zone for gods sake. Rex blew that one big time!

Is this Bizarro world?

People are calling for EJ who never have before!!!???

He was expected to play against both Cinci and Jax too.

Is this Bizarro world?

People are calling for EJ who never have before!!!???

no he wasn't expected to play. For Cincy, We initially heard he would probably be out multiple weeks and then they said they would see how it went in practice. For Jax, He had a set back in London at practice. All we know right now is that he is "expected to play" with whatever the injury is today. Anything can happen in practice.

I wanted EJ in right away and then especially after the first duck. We had ZERO chance to win with Hotrod in.

Rex, you're the coach, that's your call, not Hotrod's. It was obvious to anyone paying attention Hotrod was seriously hurting and could no longer pass effectively.

Wasn't the long pass to Hogan after the injury ?

I've been researching Seth Russell and other college QBs. Over Tyrod, I don't care that he came back against Tennessee they are the worse team in the league and if we was better we wouldn't have been trailing. EJ is terrible, !@#$ing play Josh Johnson

Edited by uticaclub

A QB will be taken in the 1st next year. I'd bet good money on it.

If Whaley is thinking this way now we're in trouble, EJ like trouble. Yes, they need a young QB, but you gotta let this thing unfold.

:bag:Enough already with the EJ BS.

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM !!!

Speaking your mind doesn't make one any less invested in the team than anyone else.

A QB will be taken in the 1st next year. I'd bet good money on it.

So overdraft another EJ Manuel or JP Losman in the first regardless of how good he is just because they need one? The number of times I've read "they have to draft a QB in the first today" is astounding. Holy hell.

So overdraft another EJ Manuel or JP Losman in the first regardless of how good he is just because they need one? The number of times I've read "they have to draft a QB in the first today" is astounding. Holy hell.

Versus...what? Doing nothing and going with the status quo, hoping someone develops enough?

And how often have the Bills drafted QBs high?

I like a QB that doesn't give the ball away much while he's learning. He also has a pretty damn good deep ball which normally helps our run game, and he has good accuracy. Let's not throw him under the bus because he came up 7 points shy to the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champs. That's a huge overreaction.

Oh dear. Over reacting is a contest here sometimes. not sure what the prize is, but some folks are aggressively pursuing the title!

I am chasing the Under reacting trophy. Easier to win these things when the competition is minute

I agree they're beatable, but they're playing really well right now. They're riding high and at home. It's going to be a tough game, a must win game. Let's hope we got some fast healers this week.

yep and yep

Ahhh Flutie.... Another example of how skewed our fanbase's perception of what good QB play looks like. The guy turned a team with an elite defense, stout line, and solid skills players into a very average team.

Please. Flutie was what, 35/36 when he arrived in Buffalo. We knew he was approaching the end of his career.

Despite everything you pointed out, which QB has been better for the Bills after Flutie?

I am so, so relieved that he is expected to play this week

Me too.

Hopefully Miller will be alright, but Urbik can fill in for now.

I hope that Mario is ok too.