I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

My problem is that while mining for those flaws.......a game (or two) will come along that shows that it is not in fact a flaw and that TT can in fact do what the miners are bitching about

I am specificially talking about Tyrods throws to the middle of the field....of which he had some beauties today

He had three beautiful throws over the middle of the field today, but he hadn't demonstrated the ability to do that with any consistency before today. We'll have to see him be able to consistently make throws to that part of the game every game before anyone should count that as one of his strengths.

It was good to see him do that today. Now let's see him build on it.

And no one is mining for flaws. They're all right there on the surface.

I'm glad he played his best game of the year when we desperately needed it. At least that's something I think we can all agree on.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had three beautiful throws over the middle of the field today, but he hadn't demonstrated the ability to do that with any consistency before today. We'll have to see him be able to consistently make throws to that part of the game every game before anyone should count that as one of his strengths.

It was good to see him do that today. Now let's see him build on it.

And no one is mining for flaws. They're all right there on the surface.

I'm glad he played his best game of the year when we desperately needed it. At least that's something I think we can all agree on.

I am going to agree with some of this....

We disagree on how good he has been....but we do agree that there were things he could be better at.

I see a QB that's game is evolving......he shared training camp reps with 2 other qbs in training camp....he has been injured...his targets have been injured.

The future looks bright

I don't know what more people expect of TT. He is playing well for us and giving us a chance to win most weeks - the New England game being the exception.

I don't see a guy yet who I think "future of the franchise" but I see a guy who should be cemented in place as the 2016 starter.

We should still look to take a QB in the first 2 rounds.

I don't know what more people expect of TT. He is playing well for us and giving us a chance to win most weeks - the New England game being the exception.

I don't see a guy yet who I think "future of the franchise" but I see a guy who should be cemented in place as the 2016 starter.

We should still look to take a QB in the first 2 rounds.

I agree with all of that except for where to draft a QB next year.

Admittedly I don't really know for sure but isn't next year's crop of QBs as weak or weaker than the 2013 EJ/Geno class? I've read that a few times. I do think they need to draft more QBs as an organization in general but don't necessarily agree one of the top picks should reach for a QB if it doesn't make sense. In other words, I think the Bills are in a position of relative BPA for the draft with the big needs being OT and LB.

I wouldn't mind the 2016 QB depth chart looking like this:

#1 - Tyrod

#2 - RG3 would be a great back-up at the right price; similar-ish play style; almost certainly will see the field at some point so could make sense for him too

#3 - mid-round project QB

The guy has freaking 17 TD's and 4 INT's.

The guy has freaking 17 TD's and 4 INT's. The people on this site who are still overly critical of Taylor are entering the Scientology realm of looney.

And 3 INT's came in one game. So he's played 8 games without an INT.

awesome

Unfortunately that's what Carp is seeing lately. Edited by PromoTheRobot