Around the league Week 11

YoloinOhio

Colts, Raiders, Jets and Dolphins fall. Houston now on top of the of the AFC South. We have 4 conference games left against Patriots, Chiefs, Texans and Jets. Need to make the most of them. Man this NE game is shaping up to be a big one right along with the Chiefs game. AFC south may end up with division winner with a losing overall record. Crazy.

It would be nice to get the game at Foxboro on MNF, but week 12 at KC and week 13 vs. HOU are far more important.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts, Raiders, Jets and Dolphins fall. Houston now on top of the of the AFC South. We have 4 conference games left against Patriots, Chiefs, Texans and Jets. Need to make the most of them. Man this NE game is shaping up to be a big one right along with the Chiefs game. AFC south may end up with division winner with a losing overall record. Crazy.

Colts won

Fitz throws a pick at the end, he had 2 shots this time to tie it up. How many times have we seen this sequence of events? He's got one of the weakest arms in the game, I can't believe we thought he was our guy at one point.

I can't believe I was reading an article from a NY writer explaining why they need to give Fitz an extension.

Fitz throws a pick at the end, he had 2 shots this time to tie it up. How many times have we seen this sequence of events? He's got one of the weakest arms in the game, I can't believe we thought he was our guy at one point.

Hi last two throws of the game were picks. He's so Fitz!

It would be nice to get the game at Foxboro on MNF, but week 12 at KC and week 13 vs. HOU are far more important.

Just noticed Colts won. True, but all conference games are big just in case the Steelers slip up. And beating the Patriots would be huge for this team. Beat them and keep the Bills rolling....that would be a big boost going into the playoffs. We don't want to slip into the playoffs we want to bust through so it feels like nobody can stop us.

Go Chargers!!

Edited by Rockinon

Just noticed Colts won. True, but all conference games are big just in case the Steelers slip up. And beating the Patriots would be huge for this team. Beat them and keep the Bills rolling....that would be a big boost going into the playoffs. We don't want to slip into the playoffs we want to bust through so it feels like nobody can stop us.

Go Chargers!!

That would certainly be the icing on today's Sunday cake.