Around the league Week 11

YoloinOhio

Keenum, despite falling down after his teammate tried to help him up never got pulled.

In the issue coming full circle he heaved a ball to Wes welker about 30 seconds after

That blew my mind. He was a rag doll, and they didn't pull him out of the game.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The part I don't understand is when you blame the scheme but by the end of the post you say you expect more from Watkins, and he should do better.

Because some of the blame does fall on him. His "Yards After Catch" is terrible, for instance. That was something that was supposed to be a strength of his.

Because some of the blame does fall on him. His "Yards After Catch" is terrible, for instance. That was something that was supposed to be a strength of his.

Because we never throw him bubble screens, something he excelled at in college. Last year he got 4. OBJ got 20. Those are automatic receptions and target percentage bumps, etc.

And yet it is better than a 1,000 yard WR. YAC per reception is a watered down situational stat.

I'm done bickering. If you are satisfied, that's fine. Nothing more to say about Watkins, except that I don't expect the Bills to win enough games to make the playoffs if he doesn't have more impact.

But the cameras also showed him on the sideline with the doctors being evaluated and then cleared. I don't think that happened with Keenum.

No the Keenum thing was bad. I am guessing that if he weren't an afterthought of a prospect they'd have noticed it but the guy has little value as a player and was behind the play and they missed it. Not an excuse, but that doesn't happen to a franchise QB.

Fitz cleared the protocol but I can't imagine how many different types of concussions one can have. We used to hear the stories about JK where he had been concussed and played most of the game at a high level but had no recollection of it.

No the Keenum thing was bad. I am guessing that if he weren't an afterthought of a prospect they'd have noticed it but the guy has little value as a player and was behind the play and they missed it. Not an excuse, but that doesn't happen to a franchise QB.

Fitz cleared the protocol but I can't imagine how many different types of concussions one can have. We used to hear the stories about JK where he had been concussed and played most of the game at a high level but had no recollection of it.

Maybe Fisher is indifferent to which QB he knocks out of a game?