Around the league Week 11

YoloinOhio

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Yates better than Tyrod, or is Hopkins better than Watkins? Or are they both better?

There is another option. They have a coach who is willing to challenge Revis regularly. Bills want to win with their D and seem too willing to allow Watkins to be taken out of the game because they are playing it "safe." I think they need to play it close to the vest but that shouldn't mean they allow their best playmaker to be taken out of the game.

Watkins is the 244th best wide receiver. We heard you the first time.

If only we had Yates/Hopkins and the Texans record we would be better !

I never said that. I said something is wrong if Watkins has the stats of the 244th receiver. That is totally different, and you know it.

Edited by HoF Watkins

There is another option. They have a coach who is willing to challenge Revis regularly. Bills want to win with their D and seem too willing to allow Watkins to be taken out of the game because they are playing it "safe." I think they need to play it close to the vest but that shouldn't mean they allow their best playmaker to be taken out of the game.

I think Tyrod and Watkins are better, but I want to see a good, consistent offense, and I haven't. I think it's mostly the coaches.

Raiders, Jets and Dolphins fall. We have 4 conference games left against Patriots, Chiefs, Texans and Jets. Need to make the most of them. Man this NE game is shaping up to be a big one right along with the Chiefs game. AFC south may end up with division winner with a losing overall record. Crazy.

Edited by Rockinon