Around the league Week 11

YoloinOhio

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Yates better than Tyrod, or is Hopkins better than Watkins? Or are they both better?

I thought Texans OL pass blocked better. No Richardson for Jets. Hopkins got open, looks stiffer and less athletic to me than Sammy. Didn't see him do anything Sammy couldn't . He pushed of on one and got away with it ( was glad they didn't call it). Yates threw more accurately than Tyrod after he settled down. So I definitely think to my eye Watkins is better. Yates probably less overall talent, but threw better that Tyrod did last week. Texans pass pro was much better.

I tend to agree. A win over the Patriots would be awesome, but the Chiefs game is much bigger.

The Chiefs and Texans will definitely be crucial in deciding whether or not this team grabs a wild card. A win tomorrow gives a little more room for error but I think the Bills will still need to take both those games regardless of how MNF goes.

I thought Texans OL pass blocked better. No Richardson for Jets. Hopkins got open, looks stiffer and less athletic to me than Sammy. Didn't see him do anything Sammy couldn't . He pushed of on one and got away with it ( was glad they didn't call it). Yates threw more accurately than Tyrod after he settled down. So I definitely think to my eye Watkins is better. Yates probably less overall talent, but threw better that Tyrod did last week. Texans pass pro was much better.

It's not just this game though. Hopkins (with whatever crap QB they push out onto the field) has been outperforming Watkins all season.

I believe that Watkins is better, but that is what bothers me. I don't need "oh, well our offense is different"..."Tyrod isn't good"...."Watkins is creating space for the others"..."McCoy is out"...."Tyrod didn't play"....on and on. They have to maximize his impact on games, no excuses.

Edited by HoF Watkins

It's not just this game though. Hopkins (and whatever crap QB they push out onto the field) has been outperforming Watkins all season.

I believe that Watkins is better, but that is what bothers me. I don't need "oh, well our offense is different"..."Tyrod isn't good"...."Watkins is creating space for the others"..."McCoy is out"...."Tyrod didn't play"....on and on. They have to maximize his impact on games, no excuses.

Yes , the Bills should find a way to get maximum impact from Watkins in every game. He's the best they have. Watching Hopkins today, I am of the opinion that Watkins is clearly the more talented wideout. Just the eye test. Watching Watkins run a route vs Hopkins there was really no comparison for me. Not discrediting Hopkins performance at all, he's just not as gifted a guy.