Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

On 4/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, Boyst62 said:

You keep sourcing John Oliver. Who the !@#$ is John Oliver?

He's a propagandist posing as a comedic talk show host. His specialty is making dishonest and idiotic rhetoric sound legitimate to the liberal ear by saying it with an accent.

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

He's a propagandist posing as a comedic talk show host. His specialty is making dishonest and idiotic rhetoric sound legitimate to the liberal ear by saying it with an accent.

What show is he on?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Amazing what happens when you have a president in office who has a set of balls.

I'm just afraid that if violence breaks out, and someone is killed, or a child is separated from his "parents"..................they will try to blame Trump and the GOP.

Even though it is obviously being orchestrated.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm just afraid that if violence breaks out, and someone is killed, or a child is separated from his "parents"..................they will try to blame Trump and the GOP.

Yup. That's the hoped for outcome by the organizers, I'm sure. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's the idea. These mass movements are designed to provoke. They want to orchestrate something similar to this:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. That's the hoped for outcome by the organizers, I'm sure. :beer:

Timed for right before election day....Democrats always have an October (or a 'week before confirmation vote') surprise in reserve.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Juan is an idiot.

As a side note Juan Williams and Marie Harf on Fox are Pelosi/Waters level annoying.

Its like all democrats have constipation  24/7.

Edited by Albwan

51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not think "political stunt" is the correct definition. To me, that implies that this helps whoever Soros is backing as he is paying for the invasion. IMO, something like this helps Trump and the Republicans.  And now it has swelled to 5,000 people.  

Interesting. If you go to the AFP tweet, there's people saying that's actually footage from a bridge between Venezuela and Columbia.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Interesting. If you go to the AFP tweet, there's people saying that's actually footage from a bridge between Venezuela and Columbia.

That would be interesting. 

And, that WaPo article suggests they started letting "women and children" into Mexico but then states the caravan is now 5K people. From the photos that came out, there were not that many women or children in the caravan, so how did it suddenly swell from 4K to 5K?

At this point, I am not sure if anyone knows what-is-what, and I would not be surprised to find out all the reporting and photos are full of *****.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That would be interesting. 

And, that WaPo article suggests they started letting "women and children" into Mexico but then states the caravan is now 5K people. From the photos that came out, there were not that many women or children in the caravan, so how did it suddenly swell from 4K to 5K?

At this point, I am not sure if anyone knows what-is-what, and I would not be surprised to find out all the reporting and photos are full of *****.

I swear I read yesterday that the number of 'refugees' had reduced by 2/3 (to about 1,000). Now today they're saying 5,000?

Don’t call large groups of violent people “mobs” and don’t call groups of people trying to forcibly break across another country’s borders an “army”.

Accurate words offend the left so please refrain from using them.

Oh...................also Tea Partiers are terrorists and Trump is Hitler.

• Haha (+1) 2

Stretching for miles, 7,000-strong migrant caravan treks through stifling heat in southern Mexico
Los Angeles Times, by Kate Linthicum

Original Article

Odd that there is not one journalist among them to tell the world what´s really going on.

AP Changes Headline After Liberals Complain About Describing Illegal Caravan as ´Army of Migrants´
by Peter Hasson

Original Article

How is 5000 organized people marching at a sovereign border not seen as an act of war? Meet them with tanks and soldiers. Tell them any who step across the border without proper papers and authorization will be shot. This is ridiculous. It isn't even a matter of being "Compassionate" anymore- this is a concentrated effort to rip down the sovereignty of America. 

And while we're on the subject, if you have an army of (based on photos i have seen) 5000 fighting age men, can't you do a lot to make change in the hellhole that you're coming from? It's not like America isn't itching to throw funds and guns at more southern american issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'd love for Trump to tell the president of Mexico that the US military will not be meeting these 'migrants' at the US Border, but instead they will seize a 1 mile strip of Mexican territory as a buffer zone - turning back the 'migrants' on Mexican soil.

Apparently Mexico does not have a problem with invading armies, after all...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

How is 5000 organized people marching at a sovereign border not seen as an act of war? Meet them with tanks and soldiers. Tell them any who step across the border without proper papers and authorization will be shot. This is ridiculous. It isn't even a matter of being "Compassionate" anymore- this is a concentrated effort to rip down the sovereignty of America. 

And while we're on the subject, if you have an army of (based on photos i have seen) 5000 fighting age men, can't you do a lot to make change in the hellhole that you're coming from? It's not like America isn't itching to throw funds and guns at more southern american issues. 

The optics on this are going to backfire (and already are) for the left. The left wants to engineer violence at the border, or a crisis wherein they can point to "Trump abusing immigrants!" to get more people to ballot box. 

But more and more people are seeing what you are. This is a paid for political ad / invasion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure how much of the size of this invasion I believe... could be scaremongering, could be true.

Washington Times is now claiming it is 14K people

Yup. Lots of disinformation on both sides about this, especially the size. 

What we know for sure is they are well funded, moving in trucks (and only walking for cameras), and are being assisted by those with a political agenda.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. Lots of disinformation on both sides about this, especially the size. 

What we know for sure is they are well funded, moving in trucks (and only walking for cameras), and are being assisted by those with a political agenda.

I saw photos of (nice!) buses (and walking for cameras). I am not certain of the veracity of any of the photos attributed to this invasion. 

• Like (+1) 1