JFF takes the reins!

FireChan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jmtd.0.gif

deadmoney.0.gif

JFF has the arm and the brain. Just has to work hard and improve.

When you improvise once and a while good things can happen, I agree. When you make it your main attribute, you're in trouble.

The touchdown you posted was called back anyways, as Johnny Football would have been eaten alive at the 20 yard line.

Might as well, what do they have to lose at 2-8? He either gets better with experience the rest of the season setting him up to become great next year and years to come (doubt this will happen) or he flops, they lose out, and they get a high draft pick where they can go after their next possible franchise QB.

deadmoney.0.gif

When you improvise once and a while good things can happen, I agree. When you make it your main attribute, you're in trouble.

The touchdown you posted was called back anyways, as Johnny Football would have been eaten alive at the 20 yard line.

JFF needs to improve in the pocket, no doubt. He looks much better than last year, which is a good sign.

That's okay, he's still got this one.

jftd.0.0.gif

This is a smart move by Pettine and maybe the only thing that can save his job. They just aren't going to win with McCown, and the only chance they have for hope for next season is if somehow Johnny Fieldgoal catches fire. It isn't likely to happen but it's the only chance to salvage this season and have hope for the future. I thought he played pretty well although had a couple of terrible plays.

^^^^^^^Agree he looked pretty good. The team around him is crap though.

This is a smart move by Pettine and maybe the only thing that can save his job. They just aren't going to win with McCown, and the only chance they have for hope for next season is if somehow Johnny Fieldgoal catches fire. It isn't likely to happen but it's the only chance to salvage this season and have hope for the future. I thought he played pretty well although had a couple of terrible plays.

If by "catches fire" you mean "crashes and burns" - then I'm on board.