Should We, Could We, Would He ?

T master

Seeing as the latest news out of One Bills Drive is a weapon of possible great proportion was put on IR & the WR corp has been very injury prone this year should we consider bringing in another weapon ?

His resume is great & has been on championship teams & knows how to win, but he himself has been fairly injury prone as of late.

The player i talk about is Wes Welker. Would he come & play for the rest of the season for the veteran minimum & could he be another useful weapon in G Ro's offense ? Or would he be money wasted because he could be another injury prone WR ?

I think that with the loss of Harvin to IR that he could be a viable weapon just because of his past use in some highly potent offenses, but his injuries would worry me.

Just a thought because i saw on NFL.com a article how he thinks he should be playing !

So what do you all think ? Should we, Could we, Would he ???

Go Bills !!!

I don't think we need a slot guy. I'd rather activate Dez Lewis and go with Sammy, Woods, Hogan, Easely, Lewis. Also line up Clay at WR some and use McCoy a lot in passing game. Go with some 2 TE sets with Clay and Gragg.

Edited by YoloinOhio

You all know where Wes Welker will probably wind up just ahead of the playoffs this year. It's a place where a good friend of his plays QB. Yes, he looked like a very diminished player last year (I live in Colorado so I saw every Broncos game) and he's one more concussion away from not just retirement but possible long term severe health consequences (if he's not there already), but he still had 49 catches, and he still can run those pick plays better than anyone else. I predict a Week 16 signing ...

I saw a story about Welker this morning online, and wondered the same thing. He surely wouldn't hurt the team any, and I think could help a young QB like Taylor.

I don't see any negatives to this, as long as his salary wasn't real high. He might add some sort of spark, from a guy that has been a t the top multiple times.

i thought we were set at tight end?

As well endowed as we are at a variety of positions, you can never have too many ass-ets on the team.

I think Welker's wife would have even the most wishy-washy of fans firmly hardened in their support of the team.

As well endowed as we are at a variety of positions, you can never have too many ass-ets on the team.

I think Welker's wife would have even the most wishy-washy of fans firmly hardened in their support of the team.

I see what you did there, butt it's tough to add a member of the *Pats family, despite the splendid ass-terisk that accompanies this one.

Seeing as the latest news out of One Bills Drive is a weapon of possible great proportion was put on IR & the WR corp has been very injury prone this year should we consider bringing in another weapon ?

His resume is great & has been on championship teams & knows how to win, but he himself has been fairly injury prone as of late.

The player i talk about is Wes Welker. Would he come & play for the rest of the season for the veteran minimum & could he be another useful weapon in G Ro's offense ? Or would he be money wasted because he could be another injury prone WR ?

I think that with the loss of Harvin to IR that he could be a viable weapon just because of his past use in some highly potent offenses, but his injuries would worry me.

Just a thought because i saw on NFL.com a article how he thinks he should be playing !

Go Bills !!!

While I wouldn't hate the move, I would rather see us use Easley more. He knows the offense, has tools we don't have in our other WRs (Speed Size combo) and Welkers biggest question mark is will he be any better than Hogan? Hogan is not in the same league as Welker if you want to talk about talent in his prime, but a this stage of Welkers career, does he really offer much more than Hogan given Welker is older, doesn't know the offense, has no timing with our QB, and is concussion prone...not to mention has not played a meaningful snap of football in a while.

Again, wouldn't hate us bringing him in, but I really think Easley should be used more.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Go Bills !!!

who?

I saw a story about Welker this morning online, and wondered the same thing. He surely wouldn't hurt the team any, and I think could help a young QB like Taylor.

I don't see any negatives to this, as long as his salary wasn't real high. He might add some sort of spark, from a guy that has been a t the top multiple times.

assuming the OP is talking about WW, I'd totally sign him

i thought we were set at tight end?

actually kind of lose, needs to hit those bridges a little harder.

more like this ;

hot-volleyball-booty-butts-humps-30.jpg?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

With Harvin and Goodwin down for the year, should the Bills bring in Wes Welker for a look?

I'm glad to see Watkins have a huge game today, but I wonder how he and Woods will do against Revis and Cromartie on Thursday? It would be nice a proven slot receiver come in. I think Hogan is decent, but he's not great and I feel Welker would be an upgrade over Hoagn at this point.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000574822/article/wes-welker-continues-to-look-for-another-chance