Bills among 3 teams who called Paxton Lynch HS coach

Protocal69

Two questions remain:

1. Will the Bills be in QB purgatory and out of position to take a top prospect?

2. Will Doug Whaley make it to the 2016 Draft with this franchise?

I honestly dont think we are going to be in a position to draft the top QB

and

Whaley isnt going anywhere because he has not done a bad job

I honestly dont think we are going to be in a position to draft the top QB

and

Whaley isnt going anywhere because he has not done a bad job

+1! This team is so much more talented than just a few years ago, sometimes it takes a little bit to jell and come together. Whaley has made some great moves and gotten some very fine players in the draft.

At the school that I coach at, the football staff is getting letters of inquiry from multiple teams regarding a current UB player. From the high school coach's standpoint, it is amazing to see the detail that teams will go to in their questions.

Lynch will not be available when the Bills draft in the first round unless he totally tanks the rest of the season or gets a major career threatening injury. He's probably going to be the first or second QB taken.

If the Bills are in position to draft one of the top three qbs I would be content. Lynch/Goff/Cook are all worthy qb prospects to be interested in.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000573423/article/paxton-lynchs-hs-coach-broncos-texans-bills-call-about-qb

I see the BILLS are not wasting anytime this year in trying the find a QB in the 2016 draft

Hopefully we got one of the top 3, definitely love Paxton's size.

Lynch will not be available when the Bills draft in the first round unless he totally tanks the rest of the season or gets a major career threatening injury. He's probably going to be the first or second QB taken.

if we only we lost that Titans game

I have a bad feeling about him. Yes, he's white, but how many successful 6'7" QBs can you think of?

just sayin.

Bledsoe was 6'6", one more inch wont matter, also Osweiler is 6'8" (who I was hoping we would grab in the second) but we don't know how he will be yet, though the Broncs must think he is capable of starting.

I have a bad feeling about him. Yes, he's white, but how many successful 6'7" QBs can you think of?

just sayin.

He moves likes he's 6'6" 1/2 though. Actually, after watching him play, he's extremely athletic for his size. That's one of his strengths and why the scouts are all over him (besides accuracy), because he moves so well for a huge guy.