This just in, Matt Cassel sucks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to believe not getting the plays in his headset threw EJ way off like never before.

me too. Too bad the Bills like the other franchises have done. never figured out a hand signal system. Also of note was EJ looking at his plays on the wrist band AFTER the huddle broke. Good stuff!

Edited by Best Player Available

The local Buffalo media crucifying Whaley for moving Cassel should put their smartphones and laptops away.

Preach this.

The Bills put up 52 points in two games with EJ at the helm. I defy anyone to tell me that Cassel would have led the Bills to those point totals.

Preach this.

The Bills put up 52 points in two games with EJ at the helm. I defy anyone to tell me that Cassel would have led the Bills to those point totals.

The only problem is that the 52 points were on the wrong scoreboard.

both guys stink it up about the same magnitude, just in different ways. At least Manuels horrific swings from a few decent throws to erratic and catastrophic provide more entertainment than Mehs inability to throw further than 4 yards downfield.

this. I'd take EJ's ability to make some terrific throws and some horrible ones over Cassel's inability to do anything. .

Scary to think that the plan was for this guy to start.

Good thing Tyrod has shown some real good things. Still, I think QB will and should be the #1 priority going forward after this year.

I think we get a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, depending on depth at that position compared to LB--we will need to replace Bradham. Also, perhaps Stafford becomes available in FA/trade.

I still believe that if we started Cassel against the jags we win that game.

I think Cassel would have been sacked about 100X. The Cowboys have about the best OL in the NFL, and he is still terrible. Put EJ on the Cowboys and keep Cassel, and everyone would be calling for Whaley for trading EJ. And really, why is everyone arguing over average to sub-average QB's.