This just in, Matt Cassel sucks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is only 20 more than Aaron Rodgers managed last night.......

The point being the ABC portion of this board was right. EJ crapped the bed and now, noone can say he wasn't given a chance. Maybe not the best chance but he doesn't have it. But, Cassel is Cassel. There could be no doubt who he was either and I celebrate the fact that Whaley dumped him. It forces the issue with this team and if we are ever going to get the QB position set up, Cassel had no part to play in that endeavor.

I loved the thread about "If Cassel plays well, is Whaley gone." Right up there with "If Clavin wins jeapordy, what will he do with the winnings?"

The point being the ABC portion of this board was right. EJ crapped the bed and now, noone can say he wasn't given a chance. Maybe not the best chance but he doesn't have it. But, Cassel is Cassel. There could be no doubt who he was either and I celebrate the fact that Whaley dumped him. It forces the issue with this team and if we are ever going to get the QB position set up, Cassel had no part to play in that endeavor.

I loved the thread about "If Cassel plays well, is Whaley gone." Right up there with "If Clavin wins jeapordy, what will he do with the winnings?"

I was being ironic. I agreed with the decision to trade Cassel and still do.

All Cassel vs. EJ talk should be officially put to rest, now that both have had two starts and both have two losses. This just in -- they're both subpar.

If I was a Dallas fan I'd be pulling my hair out. I watched the end of both of their games and Cassel's inability to even try to make a play downfield is embarrassing.

The local Buffalo media crucifying Whaley for moving Cassel should put their smartphones and laptops away.

Hopefully both Taylor and Romo are healthy soon, and these other two QBs can go to the bench where they belong.

So far he is. The Bills will have to draft a QB in round 1 next year.

So was Eric Wood and Marcus Easley, off the top of my head. Players get dinged up. It happens. Don't jump out of the plane every time it happens. Edited by PromoTheRobot