Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't like is the all red vs all green. Tis the Season, I guess.

What I don't like is that the Bills have never had a red jersey or pants - it's just a merch play. But it is 2015, sooooo...

But Dallas' "color rush" is all white - ALL WHITE! Why not metallic silver or something? I know Nike makes sneakers that look like that! Maybe Fox threatened a lawsuit; too close to the Fox robot? Guess it could be worse and we could be Jax yellow o_O

Again, I blame TBD for this! All that "red jersey" chatter over the years was pure market research. :D:beer:

The twitter responses to the reveal are ridiculous. Can't access twitter at work, but people are over the top bashing them. I think they look fine, and less like the pats unis than I thought at first glance. I will wait to see them in action though.

But yeah red vs green isn't going to mesh very well.

Edit: Have any other jerseys been revealed? Can someone send a link? Google isn't cooperating somehow.

Edited by What a Tuel

The twitter responses to the reveal are ridiculous. Can't access twitter at work, but people are over the top bashing them. I think they look fine, and less like the pats unis than I thought at first glance. I will wait to see them in action though.

But yeah red vs green isn't going to mesh very well.

cfb fans are used to all the alternate unis, it's new for NFL so people are all outraged. The players love it.