Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results = 9-7.

I'm going to agree with FireChan on this one. Coach Moron led us to a 9-7 season which was our first winning season in 10 years. The buck stops with him so he gets full credit. He may be a turkey, but he has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any coach we've had in the last 16 years.

I didn't like him, but I give him cred.

wording is everything. and sometimes you don't know how its sounds till you hear it back.

typing gives even more opportunity to be poorly representing ones own thoughts.

and everyone gets pissed off once in awhile. Thats why we have that thing called forgiveness.

I'm going to agree with FireChan on this one. Coach Moron led us to a 9-7 season which was our first winning season in 10 years. The buck stops with him so he gets full credit. He may be a turkey, but he has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any coach we've had in the last 16 years.

I didn't like him, but I give him cred.

That as a high point in his tenure would earn him very little respect in many cities. You know, the results being missing the playoffs even at his high point.

That as a high point in his tenure would earn him very little respect in many cities. You know, the results being missing the playoffs even at his high point.

I agree but he wasn't in NO or Dallas or Seattle or Pittsburgh, he was ours and he posted up the best record we had in 10 years. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

What a disaster of a game! :lol::doh:

Loss and about six new injuries going into the biggest game of the year.

The only good that came out of that nightmare was knowing that Brady is going to hurt like hell in the morning

don't forget our 8 million dollar tight end disappeared too. This game isn't on sammy...add Taylor to the awful list as well.

It's amazing that all of our pass catchers disappear... I wonder why, oh, it's because our QB always sucks. Every year forever I guess

We see what we want to see. You see a drop, most see a terrific play by the safety. That wasn't a gimme -- it should have been if not for the great defensive play.

I knew the Bills matched up defensively was just hoping these overpriced toys could get enough done on offense.

It was a total choke job all around tonight on offense.