Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Sammy excels off the line... Pristine routes.. Grimes is a very very good CB... Sammy looks s lot like Larry Fitz in his prime when he's playing well...

When is it time to extend Tyrod... He's been accurate and efficient with both his arms and legs

Not just yet......lets wait to see if he can stay healthy in this final stretch of games

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he bobbled one. Bobbled it so badly, he should have dropped it.

We gave up two first-round picks for a guy that can barely catch?

How dare he bobble it then have the absurd concentration and athletic ability to haul it in for a 70 yard gain. He should play exactly the way I think a football player should or else he stinks!

Not just yet......lets wait to see if he can stay healthy in this final stretch of games

A Kaepernick contract... Incentive laden and mostly guaranteed for injury would be a good idea... according to PFF he's playing well.. Our best in years by far

You all can say what you want. I, for one, will never forgive a 21-year-old for being frustrated about not being able to stay on the field and taking offense at a group of nerds tweaking him on Instagram.

There's no way he was worth the ten first round picks Whaley gave up for him.

Yes it is a silly observation, and I do not think 66.7% of all targets should be to one player, but it was really interesting to see that TT was actually looking at Watkins on those plays. Add to that he was responsible for 92.8% (168 of 181 total) of the total pass yardage (must be a record).

But then let's look at Odell Beckham & Julio Jones who had 17 targets yesterday and Antonio Brown 23!!!!

Edited by Billsfan1972

You all can say what you want. I, for one, will never forgive a 21-year-old for being frustrated about not being able to stay on the field and taking offense at a group of nerds tweaking him on Instagram.

There's no way he was worth the ten first round picks Whaley gave up for him.

Wonder how long it's gonna take the little job folks like birddog to love Sammy again :)

The butthurt factor is heeeeeeelarious

Wonder how long it's gonna take the little job folks like birddog to love Sammy again :)

The butthurt factor is heeeeeeelarious

I've liked sammy as a player since we drafted him. But this episode on social media was an insult to the fans, and put him in a personal dislike category. So long as he shuts up and catches footballs, I'll forgive his being a stupid douche.