Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

I worry that if he does get healthy and start dominating, once his contract is up he'll want to get the he'll away from the fan base that **** all over him for getting hurt.

That's funny because what I worry about is him never managing to stay healthy long enough to ever be dominant. But I bet if he does he won't have any issues with the fans.

Edited by BarleyNY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy is not a smart dude. There was some concern about this prior to the draft, and it was rumored that his agent wouldn't allow him to take the Wonderlic. Sammy showed how stupid he is not just by lashing out at fans, but also by his choice of "words" / poor usage of the English language. The coaches likely have their hands full with this guy, and Eugene Parker will not have much trouble getting him to leave Buffalo once his contract expires. Whaley shouldn't have given up the farm to draft him.

Edited by Storm Front

Sammy is not a smart dude. There was some concern about this prior to the draft, and it was rumored that his agent wouldn't allow him to take the Wonderlic. Sammy showed how stupid he is not just by lashing out at fans, but also by his choice of "words" / poor usage of the English language. The coaches likely have their hands full with this guy, and Eugene Parker will not have much trouble getting him to leave Buffalo once his contract expires. Whaley shouldn't have given up the farm to draft him.

Ok there, Rhodes scholar. These guys are not drafted to perform neurosurgery. The only thing that matters is if they can play football, and Watkins has no problems getting open. The wonderlic is usu. only a focal point for QB' s and O - linemen. As for his social media episode, it doesn't mean he is not intelligent. Just that he's a pretty typical early twenty- something . What he was saying was pretty correct, it's just not PC to say it. I just hope the morons that put comments on his account don't cheer for him as he makes plays. They probably will though , as they just aren't very smart.