time to cut EJ. Bring in Tebow as a backup

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take seeing throws 2 to 3 yards behind a receiver one more time. Late in the game and shady is wide open and he literally throws the ball 3 yards behind him. I don't get it. I know people will flame me for bringing up Tebow but I know he would have found a way to win this game. He certainly would not have fell at 3 opportunities to get one $%@@^ yard.

Trying hard not to call you something

How many playoff games has EJ won. I will take Tebow he won a NFL playoff game with a 80 yard TD pass

He has been rail roaded ever since. I take Tebow any day of the week also Vince Young also.

You should get a job at the SEC network too so you can bask in the glow of the great Tebow. :lol: Cut by NYJ, NE, and PHI and you conclude he's been railroaded? He sucks and that's why he's out of the league and in the studio talking CFB.

How many playoff games has EJ won. I will take Tebow he won a NFL playoff game with a 80 yard TD pass

He has been rail roaded ever since. I take Tebow any day of the week also Vince Young also.

Soooooooo. We are gonna just neglect the fact that DT made that play with his legs? He broke tackles and out ran steelers

He hasn't been railroaded by anyone. He's a garbage excuse for a QB. How many other teams must pick him up and cut him before this crap gets put to bed?

You wanna watch Tebow? Tune in to the SEC Network right there where he belongs.

He should be playing tight end, If he would just realize he is not an NFL QB he could still play in this league (would love to see him in MMA, could bring some talent to the heavyweight division)

TJ Yates won a playoff game too.

QB Depth Chart- Vince Young

TJ Yates

Tim Tebow

Who needs Tyrod Taylor?

hey Tebow is TT too B-)

Yea EJ was bad in the second quarter today, but do you seriously think Tebow could make the TD throw to Woods or the TD throw to Easley?

Come on man wake up and smell the coffee - there is a good reason why Tebow isn't on an NFL roster.

tebows best ball is his fade. Hands down. He certainly would have had a TD to Gragg instead of that horrendous one throw EJ tackled him with the bad ball!

Ode to Tebow

Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow.

Some say he's great, some call him Teblow.

His arm is strong, even his elbow.

Sweet Jesus, the man's heart shimmers like a giant rainbow.

The problem is, the boy can't throw.

Edited by Fadingpain