K..its been 4 hours..i am over it! Optimistic View

plenzmd1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill me all you want. Looks like everyone in the wildcard race will have at least 3 losses after today. Season not over..Bills may suck...but so does everyone else! :lol:

Jets at Raiders next week...hmm. Raiders freaking good. Dolphins at Pats..hmm. Steelers host the Bengals coming off a bye....just saying

God bless you....

Well, I'm glad we have Miami at home. Miami is normally that magical potion to get us going as we have their number. I don't care what they did last two weeks.

Get Tyrod back and I'm back into it. As long as EJ is the starter then there will be sense of dread.

No Miami is usually a split.

Two weeks we get to stew on this loss.....Awesome.....

I am not feeling as optimistic. These games, games like today, you have to win them. Because they have playoff implications....

This sucks...

At the end of the season we will be saying if we could have only won one more game....and today was that game.....

Kill me all you want. Looks like everyone in the wildcard race will have at least 3 losses after today. Season not over..Bills may suck...but so does everyone else! :lol:

Jets at Raiders next week...hmm. Raiders freaking good. Dolphins at Pats..hmm. Steelers host the Bengals coming off a bye....just saying

Lol!

Schedule works against the Bills. After Miami the have the Jets on Thursday followed by a Monday night game at NE. The last 6 games, 5 are very winnable. Can not lose 2 of the next 3. Who would have thought they would have a worse record this year compared to last at this point in time? I had them 5-2 before the injuries and average defensive play.

Yup, there is still reason to be optimistic.

I dont understand how so many people around here can't process the fact that we are missing our starting QB, all our RBs, our top 2 WRs and another WR, and our OL on the right side.

No teams in the NFL win when they are missing half of their entire offense. Yet here we are in games, scoring still, etc. This team has promise if it can just get healthy.

"All our RBs"? Other than McCoy?

Woods has essentially the same numbers as Percival Harvin. Our top receiver is Clay anyway...not missing.

Missing our "starting QB"? We had our #1 draft pick--the same guy who began the past 2 seasons as our starting QB.

Are Cowboys fans done bc of the record?

Come on people. We all know what the deal is. The injuries especially oh......the right side of the oline....the starting QB...the franchise WR.

We're in this. EJs second quarter disaster was 50 percent of the problem today. The other is playing ridiculously short handed.

Are Cowboys fans done bc of the record?

Come on people. We all know what the deal is. The injuries especially oh......the right side of the oline....the starting QB...the franchise WR.

We're in this. EJs second quarter disaster was 50 percent of the problem today. The other is playing ridiculously short handed.

The Cowboys play in the NFCN where the division leader is 4-3. The Bills play in the AFCE where the division leader is 6-0. If the Bills were in the AFCS we'd be singing a different tune.