Streaming of the game?

valle7878

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the next time the NFL does this, it's with Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, etc. and make THOSE fans have to through this.

Yeah you do realize there's a reason they picked Buffalo/Jacksonville as the guinea pig. It's the same reason you don't see the Steelers or Cowboys going to London.

If it screws up, theres a lot less of an outcry and the NFL and Networks don't want to jeopardize the big money franchises

How was your streaming on yahoo

Worked great for me … watched it through Apple TV on the big screen. And while I was driving down the highway—not recommended for safety reasons when watching this team.

For those of us that do normally get to see the local broadcasts, and have to do the pirate thing, this was a great option—I wish it was available every week.

Yeah you do realize there's a reason they picked Buffalo/Jacksonville as the guinea pig. It's the same reason you don't see the Steelers or Cowboys going to London.

If it screws up, theres a lot less of an outcry and the NFL and Networks don't want to jeopardize the big money franchises

Yeah, that was my sarcastic voice.

I was going to ask if someone could tell me how many times any of these more popular teams/markets (other than the Jets, i suppose) have had to make this trip in the regular season, thus far. Probably not too many.

Not happy... had to watch on my iPad. That's what I have big HD TV's and DirecTV with ST for. I can stream all kinds of other stuff and do regulalry, but this would not load on the TV's for some reason. The little circle just kept twirling away. Maybe my wireless internet was inadequate, but it works for Netflix and all the other stuff. Yahoo, I hate you. And Goodell, one more strike against you.

I'd tend to agree with you on the quality, had a few freezes but overall not too bad.

I'm out of the Western NY area, so wonder if less people pulling from the same "main fiber pipe" so maybe that explains why was pretty decent for me?? But people in western NY had poor performance.

The picture quality was pretty good for me to be honest, the feed just paused or needed refreshed way too often. However for people who have limited to zero access to games week in, week out (cable, Sunday ticket or GamePass) its not too bad... Free is free, right?

I found the HD would turn on/off, had some stuttering, and the overall quality was nowhere near what I get on Sunday Ticket. I was using a PS4 and 60" TV, so quality issues are a lot more noticeable than on a tablet.

macbook air to apple tv to 1080i dlp tv. same thing. the drop off to 480i was frequent and obvious. also some buffering, jaggies, freezes and lag. watched a vudu movie last night without any issues.

Mine was blurry as well as the game went on.......watched on my laptop with Verizon Fios

The picture started off pretty good.....then started alternating between blurry and good

Same set up as me.

There were moments of blurs and buffering, but all tolerable.

It actually started off great-- really clear a d no pauses. But had hiccups as the game progressed.