Rams Relocate to LA; Chargers Have 1st Option to Also Move

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still sucks for their fans even though the franchise originated in LA.

That's very true. At least most of them get to live in San Diego. That's some consolation. I'd feel worse if it was St Louis. Seriously.

That's very true. At least most of them get to live in San Diego. That's some consolation. I'd feel worse if it was St Louis. Seriously.

saw this yesterday and laughed :

@BFTB_Chargers: Oh, you can also do it as a 30 for 30 title!

"Perfect Weather, Imperfect Everything Else: The story of San Diego sports"

Recall who stole the Buffalo Braves. Still stinks. By the way, why is the NFL so against expanding?

The NFL's official position has been as follows:

1. We want to return to the Los Angeles market.
  2. We want to have a team in London some day.
  3. We want our teams to stay in their existing markets.
  4. We do not want to expand.

Can't do all four. Wonder which position is BS?

Edited by Arkady Renko

Recall who stole the Buffalo Braves. Still stinks. By the way, why is the NFL so against expanding?

Only 3 of those options mean more money.

Guess which one they're lying about?

They will expand. sixteen teams in the playoffs.

Only 3 of those options mean more money.

Guess which one they're lying about?

They will expand. sixteen teams in the playoffs.

They are going to charge any team going to LA a relocation fee, so they will get money and not have to divide up the TV rights among more owners.

If rather see the Rams go back and pretty sure that will still happen. I would not be surprised if Raiders quickly do the same.

Crazy to think that we had that Sword of Damocles hanging over our heads for so long, though I think the fear of the Bills moving was worse than the reality of the situation as the odds were slim. If not Pegula, some other group would have come together or Golisano would have bought them.

If rather see the Rams go back and pretty sure that will still happen. I would not be surprised if Raiders quickly do the same.

Crazy to think that we had that Sword of Damocles hanging over our heads for so long, though I think the fear of the Bills moving was worse than the reality of the situation as the odds were slim. If not Pegula, some other group would have come together or Golisano would have bought them.

Or Donald Trump.

The talent pool is already diluted to the point where the on field product is inferior. There are a few GREAT teams, and everyone else kinda sucks.

The NFL CAN'T expand W/O further diminishing the quality of the game. Personally, I think that's why we see such f'd up officiating nowadays throughout the league.

Refs throw flags to keep games competitive more often, than not.

This is an odd thought, but I hope they wouldn't change the Chargers uniforms. I doubt they would, but I saw the Packers throw back unis last week and it made me want to change the channel. Did they EVER really have such bad uniforms?

This is an odd thought, but I hope they wouldn't change the Chargers uniforms. I doubt they would, but I saw the Packers throw back unis last week and it made me want to change the channel. Did they EVER really have such bad uniforms?

If they're going to switch, it should be back to the powder blue jerseys that are just outstanding.

San Diego is such a nice city, why do their sports suck? We might not have the weather but we have a good sports scene here in B-lo

The stadium is terrible, prices are terrible, and frankly there's better things to do.

Even though it'd suck if they moved, any die hard Bolts fan will have no problem driving 2-3 hours to the game in LA.