Should the Bills trade for a WR?

YoloinOhio

Steve Smith. Love the idea. Cheap rental. Alternative option being Mike Williams!!! (FA). On a more serious note, Colston is another guy who could use a change of scenery perhaps. And get Welker off FA. He's not the Welker of old, but he's prob better than the next guy we have in line.

Edited by RyanC883

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Smith. Love the idea. Cheap rental. Alternative option being Mike Williams!!! (FA). On a more serious note, Colston is another guy who could use a change of scenery perhaps. And get Welker off FA. He's not the Welker of old, but he's prob better than the next guy we have in line.

Welker has had his bell rung one time too many. Probably the only reason he is not playing anywhere.

But he's tall and fast, and I believe he can catch okay :D

i wouldn't mind giving him a shot in place of a guy like Denarius Moore if he doesn't show anything... But need an experienced WR who knows what he is doing to replace Harvin IMO Edited by YoloinOhio

I know the sentiment is Steve Smith, but that requires a trade for a guy who has been hurt a little this year who is retiring. I know people may not like it, but Mike Williams was never managed well here, and was either a 1000 yd WR or close for 4 years with Freeman throwing to him in Tampa.

Marrone royally screwed that up last year. Why not try him out for the minimum? He's healthy, fast, great in the end zone. He's also a good blocker. Roman could figure a way out to use him.

Worth a tryout.

The Bills shouldn't spend any future assets on this season's team, especially for a single season player. I am not ready to tank or give up on the season, but it doesn't look like we are one player away from greatness. Now, if the only cost is salary, sure, bring the player in and take a look.

The Bills shouldn't spend any future assets on this season's team, especially for a single season player. I am not ready to tank or give up on the season, but it doesn't look like we are one player away from greatness. Now, if the only cost is salary, sure, bring the player in and take a look.

We also don't look like a late-round pick away from greatness either.

I know the sentiment is Steve Smith, but that requires a trade for a guy who has been hurt a little this year who is retiring. I know people may not like it, but Mike Williams was never managed well here, and was either a 1000 yd WR or close for 4 years with Freeman throwing to him in Tampa.

Marrone royally screwed that up last year. Why not try him out for the minimum? He's healthy, fast, great in the end zone. He's also a good blocker. Roman could figure a way out to use him.

Worth a tryout.

i have no idea the story on him and it's possible Whaley doesn't want him here in the end any more than Marrone did ...but if they did it I would want him to be signed and Air Pegula'd to London - then start on Sunday and targeted in the red zone ... Just to troll Marrone Edited by YoloinOhio