Any indication for who Rex will hold accountable?

Rex talked about potential changes and more accountability in post-game speech, especially regarding special teams penalties. Is there any information regarding what changes might be made?

What would you do?

Brooks when Leo comes back...not sure who takes his place on teams though

if we are going to have Mario in pass coverage might as well trade him and get some offensive line help or something useful. the only one to blame is Rex at this point

I believe Rex has accepted blame for defensive scheme failures thus far. He said he will look at making changes and I feel some things will be simplified. As for penalties, he's tried to get his message across. I think at this point if some guys don't buy in and continue to take unacceptable penalties ( like PF's) Rex will have to sit them, what other choice is there if you can't trust a guy not to hurt his team by being selfish?

There are no excuses, Rex gets full blame for inconsistent play on both sides of the ball.

Jacksonville is a must win game in order to stay in the playoff hunt.

Rex, Thurman and Roman need to plug the leaks, because this ship sprung a leak after the Giants game. Bye week is coming up, lets hope disciplined play and better play calling are on the way.

I believe Rex has accepted blame for defensive scheme failures thus far. He said he will look at making changes and I feel some things will be simplified. As for penalties, he's tried to get his message across. I think at this point if some guys don't buy in and continue to take unacceptable penalties ( like PF's) Rex will have to sit them, what other choice is there if you can't trust a guy not to hurt his team by being selfish?

That's the recipe. Now you have to cook.

There are no excuses, Rex gets full blame for inconsistent play on both sides of the ball.

Rex, Thurman and Roman need to plug the leaks, because this ship sprung a leak after the Giants game. Bye week is coming up, lets hope disciplined play and better play calling are on the way.

Yes, because all the Bills losses would have been wins if they only were more disciplined and called better plays. Guys missing tackles, getting beat in coverage, missing blocks and making poor reads and throws had no relevance. And the discipline! If only they played with as much discipline as say, the 2014 Jaguars. You know, the least penalized team in the NFL last year. Then the Bills could really achieve success. I hope they decide to call some better plays after the bye week. Then the players can execute them perfectly and we can see just how good these coaches are. They should be good enough to go undefeated or maybe just lose to New England, because they are just the most disciplined team out there. What? The Pats and Seahawks had the most penalties called on them last season and they both made the Super Bowl? Err, never mind ...

Roman's been fine. Putting up 21 points against an outstanding D with EJ as your QB and your offense banged-up is pretty solid. Rex and Thurman have been terrible.