No drinks before Noon on Sunday...

ricojes

Here is the offending law, for those interested:

Sec. 106.5 - Provisions governing licensees to sell at retail for consumption on the premises. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold, offered for sale, or given away upon any premises licensed to sell alcoholic beverages at retail for on-premises consumption during the following hours:

• Sunday, from four antemeridian to twelve Noon
  • On any other day between four antemeridian and eight antemeridian

Nor shall any person be permitted to consume any alcoholic beverages upon any such premises later than one-half hour after the start of the prohibited hours of sale provided for in this section.

Antemeridian threw me off, then I realized that meant AM.

This is a good thing for me. I am attempting to dry out for a while and Sunday will mark one week of sobriety for me - something I haven't accomplished in 20 years. I am not so swift on the computer, so I will probably miss the game altogether. I am hoping for nice weather so I can winterize the pool.

This is a good thing for me. I am attempting to dry out for a while and Sunday will mark one week of sobriety for me - something I haven't accomplished in 20 years. I am not so swift on the computer, so I will probably miss the game altogether. I am hoping for nice weather so I can winterize the pool.

congrats!

Drinking at 10AM us nothing new for West Coast fans. I would get a beer when the game started at 10 AM.What is nice that uou have the rest of they after 1 PM free.

Edited by Wacka

Good for you Sammy. Keep up the good work!