How useless is Percy Harvin?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing worse than an overpaid WR is an overpaid WR who spends more time on the injury list than on the field. What were the terms of his contract? Is it an easy out next year?

I thought you were talking about Tissue Paper Watkins

3/13/2015: Signed a one-year, $6 million contract. The deal included a $3 million signing bonus. 2015: $2.9 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus), 2016: Free Agent

So his sole TD cost the Bills $6 million.

Edited by Gugny

I thought you were talking about Tissue Paper Watkins

that's what I was thinking.

So far Harvin has been more useful than Charmin, I mean Sammy.

3/13/2015: Signed a one-year, $6 million contract. The deal included a $3 million signing bonus. 2015: $2.9 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus), 2016: Free Agent

It supposedly actually a 3 year deal. The final two years are voidable.

Yr 2&3 salary is $9m each year

Not bad, not bad at all. Considering Whaley paid 5mil+ to Guard Chris Williams for way less production. One of the worst ranked guards in the NFL to boot.

that's what I was thinking.

So far Harvin has been more useful than Charmin, I mean Sammy.

an entire team built of rice paper and balsa wood. They are like those planes you put together as a kid, fun for about 5 minutes then they would just disintegrate

Of course players are paid only for TDs. I'd like you to negotiate that kind of contract with NFLPA.

I staff a call center and have to factor in vacation, sick days, and FMLA into staffing models. I almost think the Bills should start taking that approach at the WR spot. Let's see, we average losing 50% of projected labor annually. So if we want 5 WR and full productivity we need 10 WR over the entire year.

I staff a call center and have to factor in vacation, sick days, and FMLA into staffing models. I almost think the Bills should start taking that approach at the WR spot. Let's see, we average losing 50% of projected labor annually. So if we want 5 WR and full productivity we need 10 WR over the entire year.

I just saw this and it brings back career nightmares, thanks. But in a necro-bump kind of way, looks like ol' Percy will be showing himself the door. THANK THE BABY JESUS.