Week 6: BILLS v Bengals - Second Half Thread

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because you can go on and on about EJs 2 TDs and how much the defense sucks, but in reality He is still kinda trash. It's not his stats that suck but his inability to show up when we need him like on 3rd down

They have a higher 3rd down percentage today than they had in the previous 5 games. 5/11 so far today when they were 38% coming into the game.

I can hear the Rex post game already. I'm proud of these guys, they competed til the end. They showed heart. I would rather have a bunch of guys that don't quit, than ones that do.

Except they quit today.

Either everyone on the defense got suddenly bad since that last season or the scheme they are running does not match the skills of the personnel. Get last years defense playbook and install it during the bye week.

What is wrong with this defense?

They don't rotate the D line players enough, play way to much cover schemes vs overload blitz like Pettine used to do.

Plus the penalties due to overall lack of discipline all over the team shoots themselves in the foot in all aspects Defense, Offense & ST.

Yeah because you can go on and on about EJs 2 TDs and how much the defense sucks, but in reality He is still kinda trash. It's not his stats that suck but his inability to show up when we need him like on 3rd down

I don't disagree...

But this one is on the Defense...They can't play worth a crap...at Home...They don't show up for big games...They suck...