Tyrod's Tell with His Mouthpiece - Anyone Else Notice This?

goynahan

So when I was watching the game against the Giants last week, I noticed that everytime Tyrod puts his mouthpiece in, the play is a passing play. Then when he doesn't, he sticks it up in his facemask and it's a running play. I specifically and intently watched for it during yesterday's game and without fail the same pattern occured, every play. Anyone else notice this? And if I noticed it, I'm sure other teams have right?

if he is aware of this habit, he can now start messing with the defense. Do it the first drive or something, then take it out, play-action long bomb to Watkins.

btw, great catch if this is true. Amazing focus during the game. You should be a scout or something. That, or I'm sure Bill Bellicheck has some "jobs" for you :w00t:

Edited by RyanC883

A long time ago someone posted about a WR leaving the huddle a little bit early on running plays (may have been Eric Moulds). Emailed the team about it and got a response back saying something along the lines of "We'll check it out".

If it's really happening, you should let them know.

A long time ago someone posted about a WR leaving the huddle a little bit early on running plays (may have been Eric Moulds). Emailed the team about it and got a response back saying something along the lines of "We'll check it out".

If it's really happening, you should let them know.

I called tom donahoe about eric moulds, left a detailed message with his secretary....to my surprise, he returned the call.

I just watched the TEN game on gamepass.......taylor takes it out while in huddle, but puts it in his mouth everytime, run or pass.

if he is aware of this habit, he can now start messing with the defense. Do it the first drive or something, then take it out, play-action long bomb to Watkins.

btw, great catch if this is true. Amazing focus during the game. You should be a scout or something. That, or I'm sure Bill Bellicheck has some "jobs" for you :w00t:

if he is aware of this habit, he can now start messing with the defense. You are overlooking the obvious. If he has been doing it, he is too stupid to try to set the other team up.

if he is aware of this habit, he can now start messing with the defense. You are overlooking the obvious. If he has been doing it, he is too stupid to try to set the other team up.

if it's an "unconscious" habit, and now he is made aware of it, he could use it to play with the defense a bit.

So when I was watching the game against the Giants last week, I noticed that everytime Tyrod puts his mouthpiece in, the play is a passing play. Then when he doesn't, he sticks it up in his facemask and it's a running play. I specifically and intently watched for it during yesterday's game and without fail the same pattern occured, every play. Anyone else notice this? And if I noticed it, I'm sure other teams have right?

thanks for telling the other team :angry: ... :P