Colts Sign Marcus Thigpen; Update - Signed by Raiders

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone complaining about thigpen catching two punts inside the 10 last week, where are you?

Moore did the same, plus fumbled the ball away that almost lost us the game.

I regretted this move when it was made, and Sunday only cemented my view.

id give the guy more than 4 days with the team before final judgement. we just picked up a respectable receiver that shouldnt be a large dropoff in the return game (if any).

yea, i know, the one fumble -- but it was on the tail end of a 30 yard return, so he did flash a little.

For everyone complaining about thigpen catching two punts inside the 10 last week, where are you?

Moore did the same, plus fumbled the ball away that almost lost us the game.

I regretted this move when it was made, and Sunday only cemented my view.

Good point! At least he could catch them on the 10.

Keep in mind Leodis is coming back too. We can put him back on punts, especially if he's lost his starting job. Random side note: I saw Leodis in the parking lot in Nashville immediately after the game. He was walking well and dodging fans like a first round pick. It was kinda weird that he was out there so fast and not with the team. Anyone else see him?

Keep in mind Leodis is coming back too. We can put him back on punts, especially if he's lost his starting job. Random side note: I saw Leodis in the parking lot in Nashville immediately after the game. He was walking well and dodging fans like a first round pick. It was kinda weird that he was out there so fast and not with the team. Anyone else see him?

is it normal for injured players to travel to road games? Just wondering, I thought they didn't go unless there was a chance they might play.

is it normal for injured players to travel to road games? Just wondering, I thought they didn't go unless there was a chance they might play.

I see injured players in street clothes on the sidelines of NFL games on a regular basis. It's rather common.

I see injured players in street clothes on the sidelines of NFL games on a regular basis. It's rather common.

i know it's common at home games and for guys who are out short term. Just don't usually see a lot of guys on IR designation traveling to road games. Not that I pay too close attention to that around the league.

i know it's common at home games and for guys who are out short term. Just don't usually see a lot of guys on IR designation traveling to road games. Not that I pay too close attention to that around the league.

I've seen plenty on the road. Just depends on the guy and injury.

id give the guy more than 4 days with the team before final judgement. we just picked up a respectable receiver that shouldnt be a large dropoff in the return game (if any).

yea, i know, the one fumble -- but it was on the tail end of a 30 yard return, so he did flash a little.

I truly do hope he works out, and I am wrong about this.

I'd rather have Thigpen than Moore returning for sure. I'd just rather that all around, I think.

Me too. Return game issues were definitely not Thigpen, IMO. Blocking stinks plus the penalties. At least Thigpen didn't fumble...