Colts Sign Marcus Thigpen; Update - Signed by Raiders

Now we can look forward to Leodis back there... It's nerve racking wondering if he'll still be thinking about the hot dog sandwich debate as the ball decends from the sky towards him while his heels are planted on the 13yar line...

Percey, Sammy?

Woods has done some returning I thought? maybe he has become to valuable perhaps?

I would leave the returns to moore. looks like he needs the practice.

Thig was a sacrificial lamb for Danny, how hard is it to tell the player. DO NOT CATCH IT INSIDE THE **. its really as simple as that

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods has done some returning I thought? maybe he has become to valuable perhaps?

I would leave the returns to moore. looks like he needs the practice.

Thig was a sacrificial lamb for Danny, how hard is it to tell the player. DO NOT CATCH IT INSIDE THE **. its really as simple as that

i believe Woods is valuable. But other teams put their actual #1 WRs back there on punts (TY Hilton and Antonio Brown come to mind) so I think we could manage getting 10 some returns. But I'm sure they have their reasons.

Well you can't think like that... Thinking scared will bite you in the ass.

Its just for a game or two. till he gets the feel for live bullets again. Game speed is always going to be so much faster and more painful than any practice scenario.

You are right in general though.