Media garbage:"Undisciplined Bills hold on to defeat Titans"

Does the title of this article from nfl.com/NFL Moblie app really bother anyone else? I can see us being described as unprepared, underwhelming, underachieving, or outplayed, but undisciplined?? What about that performance was undisciplined?

To me this was a dominating defensive performance in which the Titans were held to two field goals except for the one time they had a short field from the turnover. Offense was obviously held in check, but had significant contributors out with injury. Special teams played well.

Seems like the media making up stories that aren't there to fit their agenda and take shots at Rex, which really bothers me after today's win.

I think this is a great win for this team, and I'm hoping it will show them that they can win, but that they're going to need to do more to be considered with the big boys.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex talks like a front runner and that's why everybody wants to see us fail. We aren't front runners and the game today was a great underdog confidence building win. Rex and the players deserve props for being disciplined this week

Does the title of this article from nfl.com/NFL Moblie app really bother anyone else? I can see us being described as unprepared, underwhelming, underachieving, or outplayed, but undisciplined?? What about that performance was undisciplined?

To me this was a dominating defensive performance in which the Titans were held to two field goals except for the one time they had a short field from the turnover. Offense was obviously held in check, but had significant contributors out with injury. Special teams played well.

Seems like the media making up stories that aren't there to fit their agenda and take shots at Rex, which really bothers me after today's win.

I think this is a great win for this team, and I'm hoping it will show them that they can win, but that they're going to need to do more to be considered with the big boys.

This will be the narrative until they play well enough that no penalty they get matters. Once the national media gets a hold of a take, it's hard to make it go away. The same as the Miami Dolphins being good...

I think after our wins against Indy and Miami the media was talking about how great we looked as we destroyed our opponents. Maybe undisciplined isn't the greatest adjective but we sure as hell didn't look good today. I'm actually not too thrilled about TBD ball-washing Taylor after his great fourth quarter performance, because he looked pretty sloppy in the first 3 Qs

Wow, how far have the expectations fallen!? "A great win!?" Really!? Against the Titans!? C'mon man, you can't be serious.

This game should not have even been close....well, that's if the Bills were a good team, and serious contenders this year. Unless there's some miraculous turnaround THIS WEEK, and they beat the Bengals, they're not.

I think after our wins against Indy and Miami the media was talking about how great we looked as we destroyed our opponents. Maybe undisciplined isn't the greatest adjective but we sure as hell didn't look good today. I'm actually not too thrilled about TBD ball-washing Taylor after his great fourth quarter performance, because he looked pretty sloppy in the first 3 Qs

The team as a whole was sloppy on those 3 quarters...ST coughed up the ball giving a TD. WRs were not open; OL did not give time or open holes and when holes were available the RBs couldn't hit them. Defense was actually the lone bright star during those 3 quarters. It is not all on Taylor. Taylor gets credit because he rose above all these problems and willed the team to a victory

That storyline if you can call it that is no big deal. Most Buffalo fans by now have to have thick skins. BTW they opened with a huge penalty.

But what PO myself was the complete lack of highlight film for the most part on the game. Hogans catch, TT's runs, etc. On say sportscenter. Just Kind of " in another game the Bills won" comment then on too pats*** replays for 5 minutes. it pays dividends to be the champs***.

IMO TT does seem to get some respect. Even with the comments like he did nothing for three quarters. By the national media.

Edited by Best Player Available

Wow, how far have the expectations fallen!? "A great win!?" Really!? Against the Titans!? C'mon man, you can't be serious.

This game should not have even been close....well, that's if the Bills were a good team, and serious contenders this year. Unless there's some miraculous turnaround THIS WEEK, and they beat the Bengals, they're not.

We beat an AFC opponent on the road, who had 2 weeks to prepare for us. Ye of short memory, tell me how we did last year vs. AFC opponents on the road -even with a 'gimme' win vs NE*. Our Defense was stellar yesterday and our wounded Offense did just enough to -wait for it.. WIN!

The two teams that accumulated the most penalties last year competed against each other in the Super Bowl.

The Cheatriots garnered on of the most flags in the league?

I may be wrong but I find it hard to believe based on the just give it to them history of the favoritism.