Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here. Let me help you cherry-pick your arguments.

eyebrow%20tweezer53.jpg

You are right Promo, I did not mean to cherry pick one of the two stats that really count, points scored, the other being points against. You just keep quoting the hashtag number stats, you will convince yourself.

You use tweezers to pick cherries?

No. He picks his facts with those. They might be too big.

You are right Promo, I did not mean to cherry pick one of the two stats that really count, points scored, the other being points against. You just keep quoting the hashtag number stats, you will convince yourself.

LOLZ, I'm quoting reality. Those are 5 games worth of numbers, not just the two games that fit your inane point. Here's another fact for you: Bills are #6 in offensive scoring!

It can only be theoretical. I'm not asking him to be anyone else. I expect a 5th year veteran to be able to incorporate those things as part of whatever their individual style is.

When the all-22 comes out I'm convinced we will see, as we have all year, open receivers all over the field which Tyrod never sees, because he can't get through his progressions.

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread but when the all-22 comes out people will see that the 3rd and 23 was essentially a designed play............they ran all of the defenders off and the Titans didn't leave a spy and the first 18-20 yards were gifted to him.

I love those big plays but gotta' agree with those that he needs to get a lot better. The long throw to Hogan made his day, IMO. That was beautiful.

Carried this team single handedly on his back and won us the game. 3rd and 23 inside our own 10 yardline, how many times have we seen this script where the QB checks down to the rb and we punt the ball and lose the game. Instead Tyrod pulls it down and makes the most unlikely of plays and keeps us alive when it seemed for sure we were done.

This is a game we had to win, in spite of everything going against us from injuries to penalties to just plain bad luck. Tyrod saved our season today and that's what franchise qbs do.,

A franchise QB can throw the ball, teams are figuring him out and he is a great scrambler but Franchise QB he is not.

I didn't see it mentioned in this thread but when the all-22 comes out people will see that the 3rd and 23 was essentially a designed play............they ran all of the defenders off and the Titans didn't leave a spy and the first 18-20 yards were gifted to him.

I love those big plays but gotta' agree with those that he needs to get a lot better. The long throw to Hogan made his day, IMO. That was beautiful.

Hogan throw was a thing of beauty. Made TT 50% on deep balls, 1 of 2. 2 is not enough for a balanced attack/team with killer instinct. Roman is wasting TT's deep ball ability and letting opposing D's off the hook to at least have to think about defending it.

There was no hyperbole, so stop lying.

He made four incredible plays. The three long runs, and the pass to Hogan. That was it. It was our entire offense.

For 52 minutes he sucked the sweat off a dead guy's balls.

You thinks he's going to win a lot of games for us this year playing like he did today? And then you have the gall to insult my football acumen?

:lol: Awesome line

:lol: Awesome line

I think the Bills ran on first down every single first down. Someone less tired and not drunk check me but I think I'm right. That's UFB on predictability - and insanely bad when the run game was mediocre at best.

I think the Bills ran on first down every single first down. Someone less tired and not drunk check me but I think I'm right. That's UFB on predictability - and insanely bad when the run game was mediocre at best.

Well the first play of the game was a pass so that shoots your theory immediately. Their third drive was a pass on first down by Tyrod scrambled and didnt throw. In the third quarter on the first TD drive they had pass plays on first down twice. Tyrod scrambled on one and threw on the other.

Tyrod was pretty terrible passing the ball today, other than the bomb to Hogan. He failed to recognize the coverages on multiple occasions, which left plays on the table.

BUT, he battled like a damned warrior and took us down the field with his feet when passing wasn't working, and we ended up winning the game.

Definitely a mixed performance, but a wins a win, and we're on to Cinci :)

sorry not reading 12 pages of "discussions"

Tyrod saved /won the game on his legs because his STUPENDOUS passing sucked again. So much for the 123 AND 136 ratings in those 2 games.

10 of 17 for 109 yards! That's Rob Johnson numbers in Tennessee.

(7:38 - 4th) T.Taylor pass deep right to C.Hogan to TEN 7 for 46 yards (D.Searcy) - Prior to that play he had 58 passing yards!!!

Some one remind me again of the record pace Taylor is on for passing and such!

sorry not reading 12 pages of "discussions"

Tyrod saved /won the game on his legs because his STUPENDOUS passing sucked again. So much for the 123 AND 136 ratings in those 2 games.

10 of 17 for 109 yards! That's Rob Johnson numbers in Tennessee.

(7:38 - 4th) T.Taylor pass deep right to C.Hogan to TEN 7 for 46 yards (D.Searcy) - Prior to that play he had 58 passing yards!!!

Some one remind me again of the record pace Taylor is on for passing and such!

Just say it already ej superfan.