Bills @ Titans 10/11 First Half Thread

Big C

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too nice a day out to spend any more time watching this game. Defense has played very well but that's meaningless because the offense and special teams are bottom 5 in the league right now.

I have the windows open and the sun shining in with a pleasant breeze. all the morning chores were done. Perfect Day for Bills Football. good and bad.

TT has developed the yips. He is pumping and not letting go and running out of time pretty much every dropback.

The O-line is doing a pretty good job. You can't expect them to block forever.

The O line looks very good, what a pleasant surprise. Glad Miller is back. He can keep an eye on Hendy.

Well that too. But what an exciting nail biter............ And Opening with a huge penalty.

They simply cannot lose this game

Crazy penalty. this will be discussed at length. Have i ever heard this called in my lifetime? and so very close.

Its an FU Bills season. via the zebras.

But these guys have gotten better as the game goes on

You can't have an NFL with these RBs. Terrible. I'd say Herron is the best of a bad bunch. This feels like a 13-0 game so if Bills can flip the field maybe they can win ugly. All I know is Indy laid 35 on these guys. We can't move the ball. Embarrassing

Crazy penalty. this will be discussed at length. Have i ever heard this called in my lifetime? and so very close.

Its an FU Bills season. via the zebras.

But these guys have gotten better as the game goes on

To be honest, we aren't exactly doing much offensively to warrant it coming down to erroneous calls from the stripes. Edited by Richard