Rashad Jennings TD Catch

Yeap, its the only thing in focus, and there's no sign of compression that would take place had it been on the ground. The ref had a perfect angle to view it, as did the bills player (I think brown) and there was no protest from him.

Never seen such sour grapes after a regular season loss, and to a non-conferenxe opponent to boot, as this one.

Sour grapes? Rather than sour grapes, I would say it is keeping a keen eye on the poor officiating. Will people be wrong sometimes? Yeah. But it isn't our jobs to officiate, it is theirs, and they are doing a poor job of it, and we are right to complain. The "everyone gets penalized" argument gets old quick when you stop and think that you are justifying the poor level of officiating which is clearly affecting every game by saying the poor level of officiating happens to everyone.

Edit I mean really? The officials are bad but they are bad for everyone so it is ok? What happened to the best team winning?

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap, its the only thing in focus, and there's no sign of compression that would take place had it been on the ground. The ref had a perfect angle to view it, as did the bills player (I think brown) and there was no protest from him.

Never seen such sour grapes after a regular season loss, and to a non-conferenxe opponent to boot, as this one.

So what about TT not stepping out of bounds before he released the ball on that "sack"?

https://instagram.com/p/8mdvXqtFV-/

Shows pretty clearly his foot on the white paint. Aren't all scoring plays reviewed? Again, refs coming up short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1TiaoSvvY

Looks like he stepped out around the 35 yard line.

I hope this weeks episode is better than last week.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

That really looks photoshopped to me. The shoe is the only element in the image without a pixellated gauze over it. Simply compare the white in the Nike swoosh on Jennings' shoe with the rest of the white in the image (on the Bills player, Rambo, and the sideline).

Everyone move along.

Edited by dave mcbride

That really looks photoshopped to me. The shoe is the only element in the image without a pixellated gauze over it. Simply compare the white in the Nike swoosh on Jennings' shoe with the rest of the white in the image (on the Bills player, Rambo, and the sideline).

Everyone move along.

Ya know, I initially said it was photshopped above just as a smart ass comment because we failed in so many other areas...but it seems more people are, in fact, thinking it's photo shopped. I have no idea if it is or not.

Ya know, I initially said it was photshopped above just as a smart ass comment because we failed in so many other areas...but it seems more people are, in fact, thinking it's photo shopped. I have no idea if it is or not.

I can't say for sure, but it does LOOK photoshopped to me.

I couldn't believe they didn't throw the challenge flag. For all Rex's talk, he hasn't impressed me at all yet

I hate NFL rules as to what plays are challengeable worse than I hate NFL rules about practice squad eligibility.

That said, I don't believe that play was challengable. So whether or not you are impressed by Rex should not be affected by his failure to flow a challenge flag on a non-challengable play.

I personally was not impressed when Rex challenged the play where Tyrod Taylor was ruled OOB before he threw the ball away - that was not challengeable. I thought it was, but I'm not an NFL head coach and Rex has a responsibility to know the rules way better than I do.

He was DEFINITELY OUT. It is not a photo shopped image

Did anyone happen to catch the Castrol motor oil commercial during the Titans broadcast? It was one of those "play of the game" type commercials.

They showed the 50 yards TD where Bradham missed the tackle. However, when I think Corey Graham went for his legs near the sideline, the ball carrier actually stepped OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! His toe drags on the white. With the high def, slow-mo commercial having the perfect angle and could not have shown it more clearly.

Anyone else catch this on Sunday?

I posted a new thread about this not knowing this one existed. If anyone can dig up the commercial it will show it plain as day. I tried but with no luck.

That said, I don't believe that play was challengable. So whether or not you are impressed by Rex should not be affected by his failure to flow a challenge flag on a non-challengable play.

its not challengable as it is automatically reviewed.

He was DEFINITELY OUT. It is not a photo shopped image

Did anyone happen to catch the Castrol motor oil commercial during the Titans broadcast? It was one of those "play of the game" type commercials.

They showed the 50 yards TD where Bradham missed the tackle. However, when I think Corey Graham went for his legs near the sideline, the ball carrier actually stepped OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! His toe drags on the white. With the high def, slow-mo commercial having the perfect angle and could not have shown it more clearly.

Anyone else catch this on Sunday?

I posted a new thread about this not knowing this one existed. If anyone can dig up the commercial it will show it plain as day. I tried but with no luck.

I did.

That screen shot of Jennings' foot is plainly photoshopped. Can't believe you guys fell for it. Moving on.

Oopsie! You forgot to log in under your Comish handle for that one BBF! :lol:

I did.

Me too, in real time and on that replay. Thought it was pretty ironic them showing the big play and glossing over the rubber buttons being scuffed by his shoe when he dragged it across the line marker.