Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 20

Titans 17

This is going to be a tough game. We'll be lucky to win.

I agree. I'd love to see the Bills win in a blowout but that's unlikely. Although I think we'll score some points the defence is going to have to win this game IMO. Expecting a lot from an offence that has so many of its main weapons unavailable or at less than 100% is expecting too much. Tyrod needs to game manage very conservatively and I think that's what Roman will dial up. That will upset a good number of fans, especially if we lose.

Bills 31 Titans 17.

Anyone else going to Nashville?

Mrs. Cletus, the kids and I just got here!!!

yes. we're going. had a tough time finding a room. finally "settled" for opryland hotel with shuttle to downtown for the game. busily planning restaurants and honky tonk visits!

Where are you staying? We are in Opryland currently! We've done lots of planning so if you want any help, PM me

34-14 Bills. 8 penalties. The Bills bounce back as they did after the patriots game.

I'm not sure, but there's something about her...

...and if they're feeling her there may be some suspensions involved.

I hear she had a thing with Brett Favre, who unsurprisingly, should never have between allowed to act. Ever.

Edited by downunderbill

This board is funny. After a week in which the Bills dominated the second half but shot themselves in the foot or else they'd be 3-1, suddenly Rex doesn't know how to use his defensive personnel, Roman's game plans are crappy, and the Bills will get shredded by a rookie QB and lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Got it.

This board is funny. After a week in which the Bills dominated the second half but shot themselves in the foot or else they'd be 3-1, suddenly Rex doesn't know how to use his defensive personnel, Roman's game plans are crappy, and the Bills will get shredded by a rookie QB and lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Got it.

Yeah? AND??

The Chicken Little Syndrome ... No?

Go Bills. Show 'em what you got.

And this surprises you? If this board were a person, it would be strongly medicated for bipolar disorder.

not feeling great about this, titans coming off bye, they're at home, and seem to be playing better than people thought they would. more film out on how to attack bills defense, and limit TT. Bills lose 26-17

Not sure how they're playing better than people thought they would.

They're 1-2, with a win over the worst team in football and a loss to the 1-3 Browns.

They're allowing 25.7 points/game on defense ,which is 22nd in the NFL. They've fallen behind 14-0 in the 1st quarter of each of their two losses.

Again, I'm not saying cake-walk win here; I'm simply saying that the idea that Tennessee is better than the supposed numbers tell is altogether misleading.

Great Post

Not sure how they're playing better than people thought they would.

They're 1-2, with a win over the worst team in football and a loss to the 1-3 Browns.

They're allowing 25.7 points/game on defense ,which is 22nd in the NFL. They've fallen behind 14-0 in the 1st quarter of each of their two losses.

Again, I'm not saying cake-walk win here; I'm simply saying that the idea that Tennessee is better than the supposed numbers tell is altogether misleading.

A missed 2 point conversion after a well engineered last minute drive missed sending them into OT against the division leader. Mariotta early lead for ORoY after most pundits predicted best case it would take him years to adjust to NFL. We've played one more game and have one more win, big whoop. Edited by JTSP

A missed 2 point conversion after a well engineered last minute drive missed sending them into OT against the division leader. Mariotta early lead for ORoY after most pundits predicted best case it would take him years to adjust to NFL. We've played one more game and have one more win, big whoop.

By that same logic, Buffalo is a last minute TD + 2-point conversion from beating the defending Superbowl champions, and a penalty-meltdown away from beating the Giants.

Sorry, but 1-2 with the lone win coming against the worst team in the NFL doesn't amount to being better than expected.

A missed 2 point conversion after a well engineered last minute drive missed sending them into OT against the division leader. Mariotta early lead for ORoY after most pundits predicted best case it would take him years to adjust to NFL. We've played one more game and have one more win, big whoop. Acting like we're somehow superior to them is not justified

That's the same "division leader" the Bills blew out on opening day, right? Sorry, not buying your logic. The Bills are a better team and should win this game handily, even down two of their best playmakers. Of course as we all know, "should" and "will" are very different things, and the Bills team that destroyed Indy and Miami, not the one who struggled against the Giants, needs to show up. I think they will.

Bills 37 - 13

A missed 2 point conversion after a well engineered last minute drive missed sending them into OT against the division leader. Mariotta early lead for ORoY after most pundits predicted best case it would take him years to adjust to NFL. We've played one more game and have one more win, big whoop.

CQ4FQhFWUAAI9Ce.jpg

By that same logic, Buffalo is a last minute TD + 2-point conversion from beating the defending Superbowl champions, and a penalty-meltdown away from beating the Giants.

Sorry, but 1-2 with the lone win coming against the worst team in the NFL doesn't amount to being better than expected.

Seriously think you need a refresh of logical comparisons. Big difference between a failed 2 point conversion only and a) a non-existent TD drive or b) a series of penalties throughout an entire game. Wow, that was a doozy of a post you dropped there.

The Bills blow the doors off an opponent --> the opponent obviously sucks because they got annhilated so it was not impressive and an embarrassing win!

Another team loses to same opponent --> they lost to the "division leader" and it was close at the end so it was obviously an impressive loss!

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills blow the doors off an opponent --> the opponent obviously sucks because they got annhilated so it was not impressive and an embarrassing win!

Another team loses to same opponent --> they lost to the "division leader" and it was close at the end so it was obviously an impressive loss!

Misquote much ?

Lol whatever. Get called out for not being able to backup a post and just slither into "oh I meant something else, so vague I can't support it anyway"

Called out for what? They are themes from the board and I didn't quote you. If I wanted to quote you I would have. The only quote I used was "division leader" because it factors right into the hilarious theme.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Seriously think you need a refresh of logical comparisons. Big difference between a failed 2 point conversion only and a) a non-existent TD drive or b) a series of penalties throughout an entire game. Wow, that was a doozy of a post you dropped there.

Sort of like saying that winning one game against the worst team in football is performing above expectations, right?

#walkedintothatone

Sort of like saying that winning one game against the worst team in football is performing above expectations, right?

#walkedintothatone

Misquote much?

Yeap, only way you can possibly try to salvage your lame posts.

Called out for what? They are themes from the board and I didn't quote you. If I wanted to quote you I would have. The only quote I used was "division leader" because it factors right into the hilarious theme.

It's because you're a hysterical Homer....posting your unsupportable impressions.

Looking at this game you think there is no chance the Bills lose it and that has me concerned. Rex is forcing his system on the defense mainly the Dline and it just isn't working. Kyle Williams lining up at DE instead of clogging the middle is just stupid.

Titans 17

Bills 13

Edited by Max997

Misquote much ?

No, he didn't.

Misquote much?

No, I didn't.

Here, I'll help you out, since your memory appears to be failing:

not feeling great about this, titans coming off bye, they're at home, and seem to be playing better than people thought they would. more film out on how to attack bills defense, and limit TT. Bills lose 26-17

"better than people thought they would" is the literal definition of "performing above expectations", which is what I said, right here:

#walkedintothatone

If you're hoping to salvage your assertion by saying that losing by a failed 2-point conversion to an 0-2 team is somehow exceeding expectations, well, I don't think you'll find too many NFL coaches, players, or fans that would agree.

Looking at this game you think there is no chance the Bills lose it and that has me concerned. Rex is forcing his system on the defense mainly the Dline and it just isn't working.

Titans 17

Bills 13

I don't see it that way at all. There is a very good chance looking at the injuries alone.

Looking at this game you think there is no chance the Bills lose it and that has me concerned. Rex is forcing his system on the defense mainly the Dline and it just isn't working. Kyle Williams lining up at DE instead of clogging the middle is just stupid.

Titans 17

Bills 13

Good grief...how is it not working? They limited the Colts to 14, the Dolphins to 14, the 24 they allowed to the Giants came on (a) a short-field after a turnover, (b) a drive consisting of 3 back-breaking defensive penalties, and © one long play that happened on a busted tackle. That's not the system; that's execution...that isn't even a debate.

So the "system isn't working" comments come down to the NE game.