Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

Bills 31 Titans 17.

Anyone else going to Nashville?

Bills, 24-13.

I'll be there with my son (he lives there). Section 111, row T. Get in on Friday.

Bills 18

Titans 20

Is that 6 FG's for us? Could this be why we need 2 kickers? Fatigue?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills, 24-13.

I'll be there with my son (he lives there). Section 111, row T. Get in on Friday.

Is that 6 FG's for us? Could this be why we need 2 kickers? Fatigue?

Speaking of that - did you see the KC kicker kicked 7 FGs on Sunday? They had 21 pts, all FGs.

Rex says Mariotta "won't have his way with us." Rex needs to shut up and coach.

He was asked specifically if he thought Mariota would have his way the defense, and he said he didn't think so. Should he have said yes?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Dating back to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, the Bills all time record vs. Tennessee is 1-7. That last win being in 2000. The Titans currently have a 5 game winning streak vs Buffalo. That includes the Music City miracle and losses against Billy Volek, Vince Young (twice), Matt Hasselbeck (twice).

It seems to me that Tennessee is one of those teams that just has our number. There's no other explanation. I think the Bills have better players this year but they have to prove it on the field against a team that is rested and had 2 weeks to scout us.

Sorry to all those that are offended a longtime season ticket holder can predict a loss, sure hope I'm wrong.

Tenn 27

Buff 20

Dating back to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, the Bills all time record vs. Tennessee is 1-7. That last win being in 2000. The Titans currently have a 5 game winning streak vs Buffalo. That includes the Music City miracle and losses against Billy Volek, Vince Young (twice), Matt Hasselbeck (twice).

It seems to me that Tennessee is one of those teams that just has our number. There's no other explanation. I think the Bills have better players this year but they have to prove it on the field against a team that is rested and had 2 weeks to scout us.

Sorry to all those that are offended a longtime season ticket holder can predict a loss, sure hope I'm wrong.

Tenn 27

Buff 20

I just don't see the logic in putting stock in the history. both entire rosters have turned over several times since the music city debacle (it wasn't a miracle- I was there). was also at the very cold most recent game in Nashville where we lost again in the last minutes to some scrub backup qb who hasn't been heard from since. neither team currently resembles either of those teams. I say bills 24-10 on sunday.

Titans: 20

Bills: 3

Unless something changes, In my mind at least; this team looks downright lost on defense, much worse than last year, and the offense has no weapons at any position that can score other than Clay. Sammy has not been healthy at any point in his career yet, McCoy is out, Woods fumbles in nearly every game he's played as a Bill, and there is the fact that as much as I like the guy, Tyrod Taylor is not consistent enough yet. I do think he will get there, he seems different than the last batch of garbage QBs we've seen behind center.

He was asked specifically if he thought Mariota would have his way the defense, and he said he didn't think so. Should he have said yes?

There should be some sort of law against "reporters" quoting people without including the question they were asked. What's the point of the NFL mandating press conferences when you can't even answer a question.

There should be some sort of law against "reporters" quoting people without including the question they were asked. What's the point of the NFL mandating press conferences when you can't even answer a question.

it happens every week with Rex. At this point he would have to literally never say a word for the media to not splice some quotes into a headline to incite fake outrage.

Gonna be interesting because the Titan defense is currently ranked 5th against the run, 1st against the pass, and 6th overall. Their offense in 9th overall, and they are playing at home. (IDC who they have played so far either).

We still don't know if Karlos will play or will it be the Boobie & Boom show?

Bills 22. Titans 17

Not many penalties on Buffalo, the defense shows up this game, and Tyrod has his way with roll outs, and runs!