"Three Stooges" at RB

Sblesq

Would seem to me that the Bills would have been better off looking at Bryce Brown and Ray Rice then the guys they brought in. Any thoughts aside from Brown being persona non grata with the Bills and Rice being blackballed by the NFL?

The Boobie, Boom, and Wood show!

Not playing the Giants #1 defense against the run this week! But Tennessee is ranked 5th !! However, the Titans are currently ranked #1 against the pass, and #1 in totall defense :o

they played Tampa without Evans, and Cleveland with Manzeil, in two of their 3 games. Edited by YoloinOhio

Would seem to me that the Bills would have been better off looking at Bryce Brown and Ray Rice then the guys they brought in. Any thoughts aside from Brown being persona non grata with the Bills and Rice being blackballed by the NFL?

Brown fumbles. Rice is just done. The tread is off or someone would have given him a look. Running backs are just grist for the mill these days.

The Boobie, Boom, and Wood show!

Not playing the Giants #1 defense against the run this week! But Tennessee is ranked 5th !! However, the Titans are currently ranked #1 against the pass, and #1 in total defense :o

there is something misleading about that. The Titans have had a bye already.

Brown is clearly persona non grata with every team in the league.

Rice is in forced retirement. Not a team in the league would touch him. The blowback would be huge.

It would be like signing a racist bully to play left guard! Or like signing a guy who, I don't know, broke his own quarterback's jaw!! Or like drafting a guy who witnessed Jameis Winston's alleged sexual assault but refused to testify in a disciplinary hearing, and who was also involved in a hit and run!!! Or like drafting another guy who was investigated for an alleged sexual assault against his pregnant girlfriend, who posted photos of her injuries on Facebook but then refused to cooperate in the investigation!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/id/12810785/buffalo-bills-brass-address-character-issues-draft-picks-karlos-williams-ronald-darby

Rice would fit right in.

Wow! In the pre-season this team had on e of the deepest backfields in the league. Four weeks in and we're dumpster diving for someone to play RB for us???

And now its the Boobie and Boom show . . . should be fun.

The only real running threat this weekend will be Tyrod, I hope we see more read options and more planned agreesive scrambles (he just seems very hesitant to do that lately?) out of him.