Predictions for New York Giants Game

NextYearGuys

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants offense has been very unimpressive so far. 6 touchdowns scored with an average drive distance of 46 yards. They've only scored on two drives longer than 70 yards, and have greatly benefitted from turnovers. As a reference point, the Bills have 12 touchdowns with an average distance of 67 yards. They've only had one touchdown drive of less distance than the Giants AVERAGE touchdown drive.

What this means to me? Limit turnovers on the wrong side of the 50 and move the ball - even if it's yardage gained only to pin the Giants deep in their own territory - and this should be an easy win.

34-17.

Edited by PlayBills

Bills win this one easily, g-men will score with under a minute left to make it 34-21.

Some thoughts going in:

Bills have scored 27, 32, 41 -- on an upward trend (60 points in last five quarters). Giants haven't played great D and don't have the horses to cover all of Bills options on O. Their LBs in particular can be exploited.

Buffalo will put at least 30 on the board...I'll go with 34-20 for the good guys, with a late Giants TD making the game look closer than it is.

I think we're on the same page here. :thumbsup:

The weather could be a major factor in this game if that storm coming up north ends up crossing our path.

If there is no rain and very little wind, then I think the Bills will win by at least 2 scores.

If the storm ends up hitting us hard enough, it will be a very close game with very little scoring from either team.

The weather could be a major factor in this game if that storm coming up north ends up crossing our path.

If there is no rain and very little wind, then I think the Bills will win by at least 2 scores.

If the storm ends up hitting us hard enough, it will be a very close game with very little scoring from either team.

Looks like perhaps some drizzle and relatively mild winds. Weather shouldn't really be an issue, as there is little indication of any impact from Joaquin (and certainly not as early as Sunday afternoon).

This game makes me nervous - the Giants offense is crisp and deadly when it gets in a rhythm, and I'm worried that the Bills will be emotionally flat after last week. I'm predicting a loss this Sunday (sorry!), 25-16 G-men. Will help the Bills re-focus for the schedule ahead. Really hope I'm wrong.