Is everyone happy Brady got to play us?

PromoTheRobot

Considering the difference of opinion over his suspension and how Brady not playing would have "cheapened a win," and considering how he tore us a new one last Sunday, I was wondering if anyone who wanted to face Brady instead of Jimmy Garoppolo still feels the same way?

I was along the lines of he should be suspended and that is life if they have to play us without him. We had to play against the Colts without Dareus.

The only caveat was the National Media would have given us little credit. But this was months ago and I was wrong, they are actually doing pretty good with us despite the bad loss, (maybe because of Rex).

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tainted Tom related

boo hoo

NFL just won't cough up Player of Week award to Brady

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/nfl-just-wont-cough-player-week-award-brady?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Interestingly, despite having the best performances in the AFC over the first two weeks, Brady’s been brushed past for the conference’s Offensive Player of the Week honors both times

:cry: :cry:

Considering the difference of opinion over his suspension and how Brady not playing would have "cheapened a win," and considering how he tore us a new one last Sunday, I was wondering if anyone who wanted to face Brady instead of Jimmy Garoppolo still feels the same way?

Ha ha, I was waiting for this topic. The stupidest argument ever was wanting to play a better team. I've never heard anyone at the start of the season say, "This sucks, we have the easiest schedule in the NFL."

Amazing to me that any fan of any team in the league would want to face the best qb ever.

I wonder if the rams and packers fans felt their win was cheapened because Kam Chancellor (best D player in the league) is holding out.

Ridiculous. If you wanted Brady you either dont follow football or you dont loathe the patriots fans and players nearly as much as i do.

I'm not. I think Tommy should do his time for cheating. If we get an extra win out of it and they get a loss all the better.

You don't win anything by beating the best unless you end up with a better record than them. This isn't professional boxing where you gotta knock out the champ.

I want to make the playoffs THIS YEAR. Whatever it takes. If it means collecting a win along the way that media says is not legit, so be it.

A W is a W is a W.

So Garrapolo was a guaranteed win? i think not. The game still has to be played against the best (cheating) coach in the league.

How would it feel to lose to their second stringer?

Did I say it was?

Losing to Garapolo led Patsies** would suck just as much as it does to lose to Tommy.

Sorry, just don't buy into legit and nonlegit wins.

A W is a W is a W IMHO.

Did I say it was?

Losing to Garapolo led Patsies** would suck just as much as it does to lose to Tommy.

Sorry, just don't buy into legit and nonlegit wins.

A W is a W is a W IMHO.

I'm with you. Every win counts the same in the standings. If you got credit for 2 wins for beating Brady vs. 1 for beating Jimmy G maybe my opinion would change. I wish that the Bills played scrubs every week.

I would prefer that Brady** never play again, never collect a paycheck again, never don a gold jacket, never smile again, etc.

OTH

I would not enjoy an empty win on Sunday as much as I would beating Brady, no matter when that win comes. I am hopeful that the Bills will go into silent mode for the rematch and totally destroy the Smirker** on his home turf. The big mouth blustery stuff ignited a fire under the Cheaters** and we got what we deserved.