Buffalo Bills Are For Real

Go Bills!!!

True. It's a tough loss to swallow, but doesn't change my view of the team. Always knew that we could come out of the first 2 games at 1-1. These are the toughest AFC opponents after all.

Some people are acting like it's the end of the world. Typical whiny, wish-washy fans.

I think maybe you oughtta give people a little slack. We've seen this EXACT same script for a decade and a half.

Nah...this is the 2015 Bills who crushed the Colts and barely lost to the Pats. That's all I'm concerned about.

Maybe they should cut the Bills some slack.

I'm sure when the schedule was first released, a lot of people here would have been happy with 1-1 after 2 games

CBF

Agreed.

Of course I would have rather they beat NE and lost to IND, but I'm glad they were able to at least split the first two games.

True. It's a tough loss to swallow, but doesn't change my view of the team. Always knew that we could come out of the first 2 games at 1-1. These are the toughest AFC opponents after all.

Some people are acting like it's the end of the world. Typical whiny, wish-washy fans.

I remember listening to sports talk radio and they said that football message boards always follow this typical pattern.

Monday after a loss- The team is terrible, the team will lose every game the rest of the way, what's the point of not forfeiting the rest of the season?

Tuesday after a loss- The team is terrible and will likely lose every game but maybe they shouldn't forfeit all the games just yet after all maybe they can win 1 more game.

Wednesday after a loss- The team is still terrible but some semblance of sanity starts to set in and context gets brought into the loss.

Thursday to Gameday- The farther removed you get from the loss the more sense of balance and reason seeps in. The soreness from losing isn't as bad.

After a win it's the same but in the opposite direction. Everything after a win is saying how the team is going to win a Super Bowl and that the league should just award them the trophy to save everyone some time. So the up and down nature of this board is just a severely emotional reaction to a win or loss either very positively or negatively.

I can't believe the spread is Miami - 3 1/2. Did we get that bad in a day? Emotion is a real thing. I didn't sleep most of the night.

its basically a push. Miami getting 3 points for home field. I think that's fair. We beat them there in 2013 by 1 and lost last year by 13. The line could move based on the status of some of their key injuries.

Yesterday was a measuring stick game. It showed the Bills that they have still have some work to do. The *Pats are the top dogs in the AFC and they have been for a long time. They gave the Bills a good old fashioned smack down and put them in their place. That said, the Bills are 1-1 (to be honest, I was expecting 0-2 and with that, I still thought 10-6 was doable). I'm disappointed with the loss yesterday and especially disappointed by Rex and the coaching staff and by our supposedly dominant defense. They were pathetic yesterday. I fully expect the Bills to rebound and I expect 10-6 or better. That said, this week will not be a walk in the park. Miami is backed into a corner right now. We can't expect to stroll in there and win easily. Rex better be preparing the boys for a battle.

True. It's only week 2 of 16, and the Pats ARE the defending champs. I'm not big on moral victories either but this group didn't fold like the previous teams would have. They came out of the hole and still had a chance to pull of an unlikely come from behind win. Lots of football left to play. No worries.

GO BILLS!!

Barely lost? Really? You just saw the hi-lights, right? The most lopsided 8pt loss in team history.

except that we had the opportunity to tie the game at the end if not for a tipped pass interception. it's not like we got a last second TD to make the score look better. we were in it until the end

their offense killed us but we still had a shot

except that we had the opportunity to tie the game at the end if not for a tipped pass interception. it's not like we got a last second TD to make the score look better. we were in it until the end

their offense killed us but we still had a shot

I think you are both right. The Pats pretty much controlled the game from the first quarter. Our defense rarely slowed them down, let alone stopped them. The only reason the final score was close was Belicheck's arrogance. He wanted so badly to embarrass Rex that he almost let the game slip away. In the end, the final score was close, but in you're honest with yourself, the Bills got dominated (especially by the Cheatriots offense).

I think you are both right. The Pats pretty much controlled the game from the first quarter. Our defense rarely slowed them down, let alone stopped them. The only reason the final score was close was Belicheck's arrogance. He wanted so badly to embarrass Rex that he almost let the game slip away. In the end, the final score was close, but in you're honest with yourself, the Bills got dominated (especially by the Cheatriots offense).

we got dominated but we still could have won. if not for a circus catch by Ammendola then we force a Pats punt and then we have the ball with over 1 min left and an opportunity to win. how many games has Brady won like that vs us? it ain't over until it's over and hats off to our guys for playing until the end

This!!!

Every facet of this team should have taken a lesson away from this game.

The coach said he learned from his time in NY. He needs to be a little less braggadocios and a bit more of a calming influence as his D already has an attitude.

The o line needs work.

The D line should be embarrassed. Kyle and Mario are no spring chickens.

Roman needs to put TT into more designed roll outs instead of stretches of pocket plays. We need more slants to Watkins Harvin and McCoy.

TT needs to get his passes down and learn to throw it away.

This team has potential but they are not playing together as a unit yet. Only time will tell

Yesterday was a measuring stick game. It showed the Bills that they have still have some work to do. The *Pats are the top dogs in the AFC and they have been for a long time. They gave the Bills a good old fashioned smack down and put them in their place. That said, the Bills are 1-1 (to be honest, I was expecting 0-2 and with that, I still thought 10-6 was doable). I'm disappointed with the loss yesterday and especially disappointed by Rex and the coaching staff and by our supposedly dominant defense. They were pathetic yesterday. I fully expect the Bills to rebound and I expect 10-6 or better. That said, this week will not be a walk in the park. Miami is backed into a corner right now. We can't expect to stroll in there and win easily. Rex better be preparing the boys for a battle.