Taylor Review

Thurmal34

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. He was calm, cool, and collected today. Didn't let his feet get happy and got the ball out.

It feels like we have something with this guy. Of course there will be bumps, but if those bumps are used as opportunities to improve and not repeated then we are in the convo for a #2 seed.

Bengals at Bills on 10/18 is looming large.

Not surprised by any of it except the consistency - homer for him at VT and he was this good. But not always. We would have ruined this kid had we drafted him. We now have the coaching in place to take advantage of his abilities and it was all on the great O coaching of the now 0-3 Ravens.

Tough to be a Ravens fan today ... ouch.

Wish I could have that same argument with that Ravens fan a year ago in that bar .... $!!

@TyDunne

Percy Harvin on Tyrod Taylor: “Complete domination. He was in complete control of the game."

@thadbrown7

From @scottpitoniak: #Bills bounce back nicely. Starting to agree with Rex that Taylor is "legit" http://www.rochesterfirst.com/sports/local-sports/pitoniak-bills-rebound-to-squish-fish

Tyrod is fifth in the league in passing behind Rogers, Brady, Dalton and Palmer. He has a 116 rating. 9.2 per attempt. 7-3 TD-INT. Tied for second in 20+ yard passes. Just great stats.

Yep. He was calm, cool, and collected today. Didn't let his feet get happy and got the ball out.

It feels like we have something with this guy. Of course there will be bumps, but if those bumps are used as opportunities to improve and not repeated then we are in the convo for a #2 seed.

Bengals at Bills on 10/18 is looming large.

Very impressed. He and his receivers have great chemistry this early. The TT to Harvin equation is a big plus.

All great news... Very glad to see the fans so excited about Tyrod... he's very talented.... However, as well as he's performed, NOTHING about Tyrod's game says "playoff QB" to me... There were several bad overthrows and a few outright misses @ MIA... And yes, sometimes he still holds the ball too long... Have to see how he hadles the Giant's D..

Um, what? Lots of QBs have an occasional bad throw, especially on long passes. It happens. The Bills put 41 points up on a team that was supposed to go to the playoffs, threw 3 touchdowns and had a 136.7 QB rating. How is that not playoff caliber?

All great news... Very glad to see the fans so excited about Tyrod... he's very talented.... However, as well as he's performed, NOTHING about Tyrod's game says "playoff QB" to me... There were several bad overthrows and a few outright misses @ MIA... And yes, sometimes he still holds the ball too long... Have to see how he hadles the Giant's D..

right misses @ MIA... And yes, sometimes he still holds the ball too long... Have to see how he hadles the Giant's D..

Are you being facetious ? Or just dead wrong ?

Amazing post bro.

Are you being facetious ? Or just dead wrong ?

Amazing post bro.

Loved the game, loved the outcome 2-1!!!

I'm on board with Team TT as he played very well again yesterday against (based on the media experts) a very overrated Dullfins team.

The comments on the long ball and overthrows have merit.

We have a long way to go to even THINK playoffs.

One game at a time. Go Bills.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

He's completing 75% of his passes!! I don't know if you are being sarcastic or clueless. Edited by Kirby Jackson

NOTHING about this quote implies football knowledge!

I don't know what more we could be asking of Tyrod right now.

He's playing very good football, and not just for a guy that's only started 3 games. He's shown a very surprising comfort level for the QB position, and has had very few "rookie-style" hiccups through 3 weeks.

The biggest thing to me was seeing how quickly he bounced back and adjusted his game based on what NE did.

I'm very encouraged.

lol, if Tyrod keeps playing the way he's playing, we'll be in the playoffs

I think you accidentally typed "game" when you meant "skin color"

It's the conditioned response of Bills fans. We've been harping about a franchise QB so long we can't believe we might have one now. It's like the dog that catches the car. Now what?